Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new nation has been born

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A new nation has been born Empty
PostSubject: A new nation has been born   A new nation has been born EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: A new nation has been born   A new nation has been born EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Quote :
Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

You don't even know what this really means.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: A new nation has been born   A new nation has been born EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :
Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

You don't even know what this really means.

I know, and now I am going to proclaim those movies as crap.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: A new nation has been born   A new nation has been born EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:11 pm

On a LOTR binge? I am surprised the PC media lets movies that celebrate Pan Nationalism for Western people exist as the author basically intended. I am surprised we haven't disowned Tolkien as an evil racist and all that shit. I am sure it will come eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: A new nation has been born   A new nation has been born EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:56 pm

good for them, happy to see all of those people didn't die for nothing.

This wasnt like the Civil War in the States, there is no way you can fully reconcile after the Sudan Conflict/War. Somehow I have a feeling North Sudan will dump a ton of debts on them.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: A new nation has been born   A new nation has been born EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:16 pm

good for them! but there is still war crimes going on over there that are being ignored and unpunished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new nation has been born   A new nation has been born Empty

Back to top Go down

A new nation has been born
Page 1 of 1