Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great interview with BJ Penn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Great interview with BJ Penn Empty
PostSubject: Great interview with BJ Penn   Great interview with BJ Penn EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:31 am

I went to bjpenn.com and watched it. 3 parts about 5 minutes each. I couldn't cut and paste from there. If you are a BJ fan you should check it out. They talked alot from GSP 2, RVCA clothing being banned, Grey maynard challenge and dissing BJ, and Frankie. It was a real good interview for only 15 minutes. Now I am really going to sleep!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Great interview with BJ Penn   Great interview with BJ Penn EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:07 pm

I love it man good interview. That was way better than the live chat he tried not to long ago, did anyone else check that out besides me? It didn't work out cause of the dumb asses asking stupid questions like "will you come train me in indiana?" lol How dumb can you be?
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Great interview with BJ Penn   Great interview with BJ Penn EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Saw the new RVCA Penn shirt at the mall the other day. Fuckin neat! Bout bought it but it was on display and couldn't find anyone to get it down.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Great interview with BJ Penn   Great interview with BJ Penn EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:01 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
Saw the new RVCA Penn shirt at the mall the other day. Fuckin neat! Bout bought it but it was on display and couldn't find anyone to get it down.

I saw it a weak ago and it is one ugly shirt. If you mean the rainbow warrior one? Funny thing is I was there again Sunday to see if they had the Fedor RVCA shirt in and they had one new BJ shirt left on display up top. Of course I couldn't buy that shirt cause I think it is horrible looking. The last BJ RVCA shirt was the best imo. The one he had on in the interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great interview with BJ Penn   Great interview with BJ Penn Empty

Back to top Go down

Great interview with BJ Penn
Page 1 of 1