Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MMA clothing in stores this past year

Go down 
+3
Andrew the Raider King
OU
acccardinal12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

MMA clothing in stores this past year Empty
PostSubject: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:17 pm

So I was at the mall yesterday and was going to get a pair of jeans. I was in dillards and glanced to my left and noticed a section of Affliction clothing. When I walked over to check out the apparrel I noticed Tapout clothing and a few other brands. They had gloves and other MMA stuff laying around the whole set up which I thought was cool. Dillards didn't have that stuff up last time I was in there and it just goes to show you how fast the sport is growing. When I walked out of Dillards I wanted to go to the Buckle and see if they still carried Affliction shirts. They do and also have RVCA too. By that time I knew I had to buy a Fedor shirt. Of cource they didn't have any in and the guy said he had the new BJ Penn shirt and I was interested. Then I saw it. Check this peice of work out.

http://shop.rvca.com/store/productslist2.aspx?categoryid=505
for 32.00 they could keep that one.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:20 pm

lol that is just BJ's Rainbow Warrior tribute. Why did Hawaii ever drop that "Rainbow" part?
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:30 pm

I noticed it down at Panama City Beach. There were shirts and knockoffs everywhere.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Yeah there was a ton of shit when I was down in Panama for senior trip
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:00 pm

you can get an affliction shirt on Canal Street for 10 bucks lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Yeah, plenty of stores offering MMA brand t-shirts and hoodies now around here...I love it when I see fat dudes that I know have never even worked out a day in their lives wearing the shirts..

Maybe I shouldnt jump to conclusions just like at Roy Nelson...
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:08 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Yeah, plenty of stores offering MMA brand t-shirts and hoodies now around here...I love it when I see fat dudes that I know have never even worked out a day in their lives wearing the shirts..

Do you have to work out to be an MMA fan?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

+1, a little harsh regret. You can't get mad at an old person or a baby in a Tapout shirt. I myself never bought a MMA shirt to expess i'm a badass.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Touche, but alotta the guys that dont workout and wear those sorts of things tend to act like real badasses when they are not...agreed?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:13 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Touche, but alotta the guys that dont workout and wear those sorts of things tend to act like real badasses when they are not...agreed?

I can't say I've experienced it, but I don't doubt you.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

You obviously dont go to the local bars to watch PPV's lol I've seen some real douchers that are with their buddies that talk shit to just the casual fan at these things...its annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:01 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

You obviously dont go to the local bars to watch PPV's lol I've seen some real douchers that are with their buddies that talk shit to just the casual fan at these things...its annoying as hell.

I hit up BWW or other similar bars for almost every PPV.

Lots of people in all sorts of MMA shirts. They usually mind their own business, pound some drinks, and get excited for the fights.

Maybe I'm too into the fight to notice them being douchey or maybe things are different down here.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Farmer- Its not an always occuring thing...its happened several times though...especially in the summer when its warm and people are out on the patio talking shit to the guys who cant get in because the place is full...or i've heard guys talk shit to the casual fans because they like the kinda fighters that alot of us dont really like.

Idk man, I agree most fans are chill but there are some hardcore douchers that go to the BWW we go to every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:37 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Farmer- Its not an always occuring thing...its happened several times though...especially in the summer when its warm and people are out on the patio talking shit to the guys who cant get in because the place is full...or i've heard guys talk shit to the casual fans because they like the kinda fighters that alot of us dont really like.

Idk man, I agree most fans are chill but there are some hardcore douchers that go to the BWW we go to every once in a while.
I bet they are the ones that had the extra spicy wings.
For real there are guys like that at any bar when sporting events are on. I just think it is a small % of guys that act like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMA clothing in stores this past year   MMA clothing in stores this past year Empty

Back to top Go down

MMA clothing in stores this past year
Page 1 of 1