Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what is a fun game to buy for my laptop?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

what is a fun game to buy for my laptop? Empty
PostSubject: what is a fun game to buy for my laptop?   what is a fun game to buy for my laptop? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 pm

just wondering? I want to get a few. I was about to get the new Call of duty game used for 60 bucks today but was told to buy a mouse because the controllers didn't work well with the online version for a computer. I want to play with a controller though. That may sound stupid to some, but playing with a mouse sounds stupid to me.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: what is a fun game to buy for my laptop?   what is a fun game to buy for my laptop? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:56 pm

PC > Console

the Key and Mouse combo is 50 milllion times better
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: what is a fun game to buy for my laptop?   what is a fun game to buy for my laptop? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:34 am

GolbeZ wrote:
PC > Console

the Key and Mouse combo is 50 milllion times better

I ended up buying Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare "game of the year edition" 20 bucks cheaper and a guy at wal mart suggessted I play this one and get good at it. I didn't know it would take that long to install. like 15-20 minutes. First game I ever bought for a computer. I played without the mouse (I did buy one) thru the obstical course and was shit, pure shit. I hope some of you are into this game and want to help train PFC Beast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is a fun game to buy for my laptop?   what is a fun game to buy for my laptop? Empty

Back to top Go down

what is a fun game to buy for my laptop?
Page 1 of 1