Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frank Mir Apologizes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Frank Mir Apologizes Empty
PostSubject: Frank Mir Apologizes   Frank Mir Apologizes EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir Apologizes   Frank Mir Apologizes EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir Apologizes   Frank Mir Apologizes EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
and Dana White calls himself a fucking idiot

corrected.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir Apologizes   Frank Mir Apologizes EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:16 pm

wouldve been funny if Frank Mir said I am sorry for being a Quote "Fucking Idiot" unquote
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir Apologizes   Frank Mir Apologizes EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Would have been even more awesome if Frank told DW too fuck off and he wasn't gonna apologize. I would have prolly respected Frank more then. Playing the bad guy is always better when you don't apologize for what you do or say. That's why Stone Cold was so popular in wrasslin. His character was ruthless and he didn't apologize and people loved it
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir Apologizes   Frank Mir Apologizes EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 pm

I remember being so stupid and under the influence of wrestling as a child that I actually believed Stone Cold taught Sable how to flip people off as WWF had said
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir Apologizes   Frank Mir Apologizes EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Fuck the apologizes!!! Let brock get hold of his ass. He thought Brock was a ruthless peice of trash last time wait to this time around.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir Apologizes   Frank Mir Apologizes EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:35 am

timthebim wrote:
Fuck the apologizes!!! Let brock get hold of his ass. He thought Brock was a ruthless peice of trash last time wait to this time around.

basically what the articles saying

Let Mir run his mouth

and then get in a cage wtih Brock

I will still be rooting for Mir more than likely
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir Apologizes   Frank Mir Apologizes EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:40 am

Birdofthad wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Let Mir run his mouth

Are you gonna be mad if between rounds 1 and 2 Mir looks up with that same beaten in face and gives the joker smile to Brock? I will never forget that look of defeat. It was like "Shit here goes nothing!" lmao
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir Apologizes   Frank Mir Apologizes EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:43 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Let Mir run his mouth

Are you gonna be mad if between rounds 1 and 2 Mir looks up with that same beaten in face and gives the joker smile to Brock? I will never forget that look of defeat. It was like "Shit here goes nothing!" lmao

I really didnt cair in that fight cause I honestly have no personal favorite active fighter right know in the UFC except for Couture, I like Rua and Silva, but not their biggest fans ya know.

If Im not betting on the fihgt I normally dont care and I had already won lotta money on Coleman Bonnar so I didnt care about amin event that night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir Apologizes   Frank Mir Apologizes Empty

Back to top Go down

Frank Mir Apologizes
Page 1 of 1