Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side Empty
PostSubject: Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side   Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:18 pm

I had heard that this along with a short video of the two almost going at it again where the old guy got off the bus were floating. Found that one too, but it was nothing but the old guy acting a little nuts... Speaking of...

I haven't heard if what the old guy says here is true or not... But if it is, the old guy deserves props. If that other guy was truly a convicted murderer breaking parole, he deserves the ass kicking and his ticket back to jail. I wonder if the girls were also arrested for taking his stuff? He says he got his stuff back, but doesn't mention it. One thing's for sure... The old guy isn't playing with a full deck either though...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mioJs4NniyM
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side   Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:20 pm

how old was his mother if she just died? I think the old guy is nutty for sure and I bet his mom died years ago but the man still thinks it was a couple weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side   Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Funny though... The guy says the kid(?) had a knife? The guy said the kid hit him 3 times? I know the 22½ minutes of unconsciousness was a joke, but the guy said some things that really made me scratch my head. I wonder if the other guy really was a wanted man?

I put the ? up there by the kid comment because the old guy said the other dude had served 18 years already? Dude looked younger than I thought I guess...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side   Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side   Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:26 pm

haven't got to listen to the whole thing since I am at work, but here is the OTHER side of it.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side   Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:40 pm

I love how the black dude says he's a "Young respectable, law abiding citizen." and that he isnt a "wannabe gangster" or anything...thats funny...then why when he was talking shit did he all of a sudden start talking like a gangster?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side   Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:42 pm

yeah a couple things I noticed in the couple min of the video I have gotten to see.
1st the black guy is much older then I thought he was.
2nd that guy is completly changing his tone trying to sound as innocent as he can, doesn't even sound the same as he did on the bus.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side   Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:46 pm

I think both guys are telling tall tales as far as what actually went down.

I still dont see how the white guy made any racist remarks. He even said on the video he didnt care who spit-shined his shoes and that the black guy supposedly "offered" to do it.

He seemed to be walking and talking pretty well for a guy who was supposedly "intoxicated" too.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side   Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:50 pm

NoRegret wrote:
I think both guys are telling tall tales as far as what actually went down.

I still dont see how the white guy made any racist remarks. He even said on the video he didnt care who spit-shined his shoes and that the black guy supposedly "offered" to do it.

He seemed to be walking and talking pretty well for a guy who was supposedly "intoxicated" too.

I can see how he took it as racist at the begininng. We didn't get to see the very begining of the conversation on video but it atleast appears to me to be racist at first, even his explination didn't help too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side   Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side Empty

Back to top Go down

Old man on bus follow up video and Black guys gives his side
Page 1 of 1