Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gamboa vs Caballero In Talks For July; JuanMa/Valero Double Header

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gamboa vs Caballero In Talks For July; JuanMa/Valero Double Header Empty
PostSubject: Gamboa vs Caballero In Talks For July; JuanMa/Valero Double Header   Gamboa vs Caballero In Talks For July; JuanMa/Valero Double Header EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum informed BoxingScene.com that featherweight champions Juan Manuel Lopez and Yuriorkis Gamboa will not appear on the same card in the month of June. Arum plans to split them up on separate shows. Lopez will defend his WBO title against Bernabe Concepcion in the month of June. Arum wants to place undefeated Edwin Valero in the co-feature. Valero would likely make his junior welterweight debut. That doubleheader will either take place on HBO, or in the form of a Latin Fury pay-per-view event.

"Obviously we would like to place that fight on premium televison but if we can't, then we'll do a Latin Fury. Juanma will fight Bernabe Concepcion. We might have Valero on there in another fight," Arum told BoxingScene.com

Negotiations are ongoing for Gamboa to defend his WBA title against super bantamweight champion Celestino Caballero. Arum believes that card might end up in the month of July.

"Everything is going well [Gamboa-Caballero negotiations]. Gamboa is fighting on March 27 in Germany, so this fight might happen in July," Arum said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=25366

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=25362
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Gamboa vs Caballero In Talks For July; JuanMa/Valero Double Header Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamboa vs Caballero In Talks For July; JuanMa/Valero Double Header   Gamboa vs Caballero In Talks For July; JuanMa/Valero Double Header EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:42 pm

WOW!!!!

If this happens huge props for Gamboa

going after the guy nobody wants to face, the Paul Williams of the little men

I odnt know who will win but I know 1 thing

If Gamboa wins this he is for real, man I hope this happens
Caballero is someone I am raelly high on
Back to top Go down

Gamboa vs Caballero In Talks For July; JuanMa/Valero Double Header
Page 1 of 1