Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite SB commercials

Go down 
+2
OU
NoRegret
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Favorite SB commercials Empty
PostSubject: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:00 pm

I may not remember all of them because I was pretty hammered...

BUT a few of em did stick out. The little kid in the doritos commerical that slapped the guy and said "keep yo hands off my momma and keep yo hands off my doritos" was probably the funniest.

I also liked the Brett Favre commercial where he was still contemplating retirement in 2020, that was hilarious lol

there were a couple other ones I liked too.

Last edited by NoRegret on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Doritos did a great job, they had a few really good ones. The one where the little kid tells that guy "Don't touch my mamma and dn't touch my Doritos". Also the one where the guy takes the Doritos out of the gym locker and the guy comes in with a Dorito samuri thing. The one in the coffin full of Doritos wasn't bad either.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:48 pm

I didn't really like the Doritos commercials except for the "don't touch my momma" one.

I really liked the Howard vs LeBron game of horse w/ dunks while Larry legend steals their McDonalds.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:34 pm

I missed the first quarter of the game, but there were a couple ok ones. That sexist budlight one with the book club was probably the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Overall, the commercials were very weak compared to years past. The E-Trade kids are still a bit funny, but getting tired. The Bud commercials have always been solid, but were crap this year. Dorito's stepped it up a bit this year, but none made me LOL. Remember in years past where the top-5 were all very memorable?... Not so this year. Is the economy so bad that they have fired all of the ad agencies and are allowing the execs creative license with advertising? I mean they paid millions to have those pieces of crap aired, and two days later most of us can't remember more than two... Worst I can (or can't) remember in some time...
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Hey LTFG, did Budweiser even have an ad this year? they usually come out with good ones but I dont remember seeing a budweiser commercial.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Budweiser had the one where the people all made a bridge of the truck to get across
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Ah yeah, I didnt like that commercial. Probably why I didnt remember it.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Budweiser also had the Clydesdales and the calf/longhorn.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Budweiser also had the Clydesdales and the calf/longhorn.

Yeah I didnt see those ones, i must have either been in the bathroom or doing shots.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:42 pm

I thought the commercials were decent, the Simpson's Coca Cola add was disapointing. I found 3 of the Doritos adds to be pretty funny. Bud Light did alright again, Budwiser was decent as well. The LeBron vs Howard with Bird was good. Not too bad, not the best year by any means but I thought it was decent.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Im surprised none of you liked the Brett Favre commercial, that was in my top 3 lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:46 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Im surprised none of you liked the Brett Favre commercial, that was in my top 3 lol

that was a good one, maybe if everyone else was smoking the quality bud I was smoking that night they would have enjoyed them as much as me lol.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:50 pm

hahaha I was drunk off my ass that whole night and then after me and my buddies came home from the strip club after the superbowl, I tried moonshine for the first time...that shit lit my ass up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Super bowl commercials quit being funny once I turned like, 17 for the most part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 pm

I know plenty of people in their 30's and 40's that still laugh at SB commercials though.

Its ok to be a kid sometimes Wolf Wink
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Ahhh, we have discovered the secret to finding unfunny commercials funny on Superbowl Sunday in a finacially strapped corporate world... Light up some killer, green sticky or pound the shine... Do both if you have the access...lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Nah I didnt do the shine til after the superbowl, I didnt know they had it and they didnt bring it out til after we got back from the titty bar.

Crown Royal, Jager, and any other liquor will suffice though lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Ahhh, we have discovered the secret to finding unfunny commercials funny on Superbowl Sunday in a finacially strapped corporate world... Light up some killer, green sticky or pound the shine... Do both if you have the access...lol

damn right, you don't laugh then seek professional help lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SB commercials   Favorite SB commercials Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite SB commercials
Page 1 of 1