Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HBO BAD Card Set For March 27th

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HBO BAD Card Set For  March 27th Empty
PostSubject: HBO BAD Card Set For March 27th   HBO BAD Card Set For  March 27th EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Golden Boy has lined up a doubleheader for March 27 on HBO's "Boxing After Dark" featuring interim lightweight beltholder Michael Katsidis (26-2, 21 KOs), the Australian brawler, defending against junior lightweight titlist Robert Guerrero (25-1-1, 17 KOs), who will move up in weight, and interim junior welterweight titlist Marcos Maidana (27-1, 26 KOs) of Argentina defending his belt against Victor Cayo (24-0, 16 KOs) of the Dominican Republic on the undercard. Golden Boy's Richard Schaefer told ESPN.com that both fights have been agreed to. "Good to go," he said. "It's a helluva show." The site isn't set, but Golden Boy hopes to have it in Northern California, where Guerrero is a draw. Guerrero manager Shelly Finkel likes the fight for his guy. "I think it's a great win if he can do it," Finkel said. "At 135, he's got a lot of great fights ahead of him at a very competitive weight, so if Robert wins, he's in good position." The undercard bout also figures to be highly competitive. "I love the fight, I love my chances and I'm really excited," Leon Margules, Cayo's promoter, said. "I think my guy is a future star and this is a fight we really wanted."

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/notebook/_/page/feb-valero-dan-rafael-weekend-notebook/edwin-valero-eager-please-front-spotlight
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: HBO BAD Card Set For March 27th   HBO BAD Card Set For  March 27th EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:49 am

Katsidis vs the ghost should be intertaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HBO BAD Card Set For March 27th   HBO BAD Card Set For  March 27th EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:02 am

timthebim wrote:
Katsidis vs the ghost should be intertaining.

Almost every fight Katsidis is involved is entertaining. He's the new Gatti.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HBO BAD Card Set For March 27th   HBO BAD Card Set For  March 27th Empty

Back to top Go down

HBO BAD Card Set For March 27th
Page 1 of 1