Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back.

Go down 
+8
LA
Birdofthad
GDPofDRC
timthebim
Bigs03
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
SOKO
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back.   Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:00 am

Brock didnt wrestle in the steriod era in wrestling which was the 80s and 90s. There is testing even in pro wrestling also. If he is on HGH that sucks but u have to take a blood test to find it and most MMA test are urine if Im not wrong. He says no and Im sure Dana tested the hell out of him to make sure he wasnt on them. On ESPN first take he said he never used so I believe him till he gets busted I guess.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back.   Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:02 am

timthebim, you have to naive to believe that. The sports world is engrossed in roids. Brock did it just like the rest of wrestling.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back.   Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:02 am

i believe Brock has done steroids at one point or another, i mean his physique from WWE compared to the UFC is pretty different. Adding muscle and strenth will only help Mir not hurt him. We're not talking a huge transformation like Overeem. That is completley unnatural. Mir is taking time and adding muscle the right way. Besides i doubt he's dumb enough to risk getting caught with Steroids.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back.   Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:05 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
timthebim, you have to naive to believe that. The sports world is engrossed in roids. Brock did it just like the rest of wrestling.

I maybe naive ur right farmer but he has never failed a test so i give him the benefit of the doubt. he is a workout freak and I believe him when he says he never used.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back.   Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:06 am

well Brock was arrested that one time with that hgh or whatever, then the charges were dropped i think. But it's pretty obvious that he did it. He even drops hints like " i was living a dirty lifestyle. And then he totally flipped out when they asked him about it on espn. It's obviously a sensitive subject for him. Still, i dont really hold it against him. He's clean now at least and you have to believe so until proven otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back.   Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:10 am

timthebim wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I maybe naive ur right farmer but he has never failed a test so i give him the benefit of the doubt. he is a workout freak and I believe him when he says he never used.

I don't think Big Mac ever had a positive test either.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back.   Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:12 am

Yeah he didnt but there was witnesses that came out and said they injected him. Then he had the supplements in his locker. Then he went to capital hill and he wasnt there to talk about the past lol. Now he has full blown admitted so its alittle different to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back.   Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry Mir looks like Brock is coming back.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2