Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beavis and Butthead is coming back

Go down 
+9
SOKO
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Thomasdrrn09
NJBeatdown86
acccardinal12
franklinfan2
Birdofthad
GDPofDRC
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Beavis and Butthead is coming back Empty
PostSubject: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:36 pm

I never understood the fascination with this show.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:42 pm

stupid people make fun of a stupid world(music videos)

"you ever notice how Madonna is always masturbating in her videos?"
"yeah, so am I"
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:22 pm

hahah i liked the show

Nachos ehh hu hu hu
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:43 pm

I am Cornholio! Do you have any TP?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:48 pm

I liked it when it first came out. I was kid so it was on my level. Now I just think it wasn't funny 95% of the time. It isn't funny like Family Guy, South Park, King of the Hill, and The Simpsons. Just like Ren & Stimpy was only funny to me as a kid.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Won't be as good
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Good news.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:55 am

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:59 am

Can't be any worse than what Family Guy has become
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 am

Guess im getting old didnt find the preview all that funny. It was classic growing up but.......................................
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:36 am

Beavis and Butthead is coming back SoonersBeavusButhead
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 am

The show part looks as good as it used to be, not that good. But ripping on the Jersey Shore, that is where the gold is.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 am

I'll check it out see if I still like it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:50 am

Saw 1 episode. Thought it was great. I'm just glad we get a whole new generation of kids saying "I am Cornholio!"
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:51 am

i saw about half of an episode last night... yeah it brought me back to high school lol. good stuff, showed them as 80 year olds in a retirement home at the end lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:56 am

killerofchicken wrote:
i saw about half of an episode last night... yeah it brought me back to high school lol. good stuff, showed them as 80 year olds in a retirement home at the end lol
Yeah that was great. You were crying uh huh, huh huh huh LOL
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:57 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Yeah that was great. You were crying uh huh, huh huh huh LOL
lol, hits him with the wheelchair
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:43 pm

I loved it

uhh Attention everybody! uh huh huh Beavis was cryyying uh huh huh huh
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:45 pm

i lol'd pretty hard last night at Anderson getting knocked out at the end of "The Daughters Hand" episde
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:03 pm

"Don't yell at him too hard, he might start crying" "Here come the waterworks" and "It's okay to cry, Beavis, crying lets the sad out" had Me rolling.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Yeah this has been funny. Glad it's back, there is so much good material in MTV that needs making fun of.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Yeah I just watched the 2nd episode yesterday. Some good stuff. Can I have your daughters hand? lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:10 pm

OU wrote:
Yeah I just watched the 2nd episode yesterday. Some good stuff. Can I have your daughters hand? lol

LMAO! i loled to that one
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Beavis and Butthead was money last night. The Super Size me short was fuckin classic. I almost shit myself laughing.

Hopefully it's going good in the ratings and it sticks are for a few seasons. The new Beavis and Butthead episodes are funnier than new South Park and Family Guy episodes by quite a margin right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beavis and Butthead is coming back   Beavis and Butthead is coming back Empty

Back to top Go down

Beavis and Butthead is coming back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next