Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi Empty
PostSubject: Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi   Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:37 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/01/05/beyonce-gives-exclusive-performance-khadafy/?test=faces

Usually I could care less what the fuck these people do. I'm certainly not a fan. But anyone who is a fan of these fucks should be affended that they went an hung out and partied with the guy who threw a party for a terrorist that killed americans. Not to mention beyonce and jay z talking all kinds of shit about that chris brown guy then they go do an exclusive show for a guy known for killing women, probably for lol at his dick size. They should lose all there fans for this but that wouldn't happen everyone will give them a pass for some stupid reason or another. Am I the only one who thinks this is MASSIVELY FUCKED UP?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi   Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:48 pm

did they know who he was?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi   Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:09 pm

I gaurantee they knew who he was. They don't care they just saw the dollar signs. That does sound like what they would say if people did have a fit. "Oh our management is at fault we didn't know" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi   Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Nah, most Americans could care less about the practices of athletes, musicians or actors as long as they are entertained. Sad but true...

You think for a second that most people will stop watching that horrible TV show because Charlie Sheen holds a knife to his wife's throat? You think for a second that TV ratings will drop when Tiger Woods returns to the course after he's become the poster boy for infidelity? You think for a second that Kanye West's sales will drop because he... Well, because he's Kanye West? Hell, depending on what type of entertainer they are and who their target audience is, doing stupid shit actually increases their popularuty or "Cred" as you young folk call it. It's fucked up, but it's reality...
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi   Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:41 pm

I surely doubt they knew who he was I am fan of Jay and I am telling you right now no way in hell he supports that shit.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi   Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:24 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
I surely doubt they knew who he was I am fan of Jay and I am telling you right now no way in hell he supports that shit.

Case in point Kevin... His wife was the main attraction and four days later there's no word from them explaining the situation. If in fact they were there knowing full well who they were perorming for are you going to stop supporting them? You are saying you are a fan of Jay which I assume means you have bought music form either he, her or both... If indeed they were there in support of a Khadafi, are you bothered enough to boycott their empire?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi   Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:36 pm

partying with terrorists doesn't get u cred with anyone
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi   Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:24 am

1. The fans of this kind of music are braindead nitwits in the first place.
2. Beyonce already partied with a terrorist leader when she partied with Obama, the leader of the largest terror backing state in the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi   Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:46 am

For the first time on this board I can honestly say someone has issues.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi   Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:15 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Nah, most Americans could care less about the practices of athletes, musicians or actors as long as they are entertained. Sad but true...

You think for a second that most people will stop watching that horrible TV show because Charlie Sheen holds a knife to his wife's throat? You think for a second that TV ratings will drop when Tiger Woods returns to the course after he's become the poster boy for infidelity? You think for a second that Kanye West's sales will drop because he... Well, because he's Kanye West? Hell, depending on what type of entertainer they are and who their target audience is, doing stupid shit actually increases their popularuty or "Cred" as you young folk call it. It's fucked up, but it's reality...

Your right but it just makes me mad. It just makes me think of the fans of theirs who have family members fighting overseas while they party with people who celebrate, help and give money to those who wish to kill americans. I mean what the fuck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi   Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher all party with terrorist-backer Qadaffi
Page 1 of 1