Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread

Go down 
+4
acccardinal12
GDPofDRC
OU
cheekynffc
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread Empty
PostSubject: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:39 am

Nicole Scherzinger.

IMO, she only occasionally looks nice. Usually when in an advert and the producers have had 6 hours to get her make up perfect and find the one camera angle where she doesn't look like a pre op ladyboy whose HRT hasn't yet taken full effect.
Back to top Go down

Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:08 am

Disagree, she is fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:08 am

For me it's Kim Kardashian.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:46 am

Betty White
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:04 pm

Kim and Nicole are sexy. The chick from the big bang theory, she's okay but I don't get all the attention she gets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:31 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Kim and Nicole are sexy.  The chick from the big bang theory, she's okay but I don't get all the attention she gets.

Man, sometimes when she is wearing the right thing. Oooh buddy it's nice. She has a fantastic ass. Killer eyes. I dig Penny.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:35 pm

I like the bod, but the face is setting her back often for me. Good but I don't think she warrants the attention she seems to be getting the past year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:01 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I like the bod, but the face is setting her back often for me.  Good but I don't think she warrants the attention she seems to be getting the past year.
I have seen the show enough times that she grew on me pretty good. I think that is another reason why she gets so much attention. It's a popular show and over time you get more interested.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:05 pm

I think the show demo, or a part of it, plays a big role. The show is about geeks, I could see a geeky part of the fanbase idolizing her like she is carrie fischer or something.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:10 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I think the show demo, or a part of it, plays a big role.  The show is about geeks, I could see a geeky part of the fanbase idolizing her like she is carrie fischer or something.
Definitely, she is Comic con goddess I imagine. Crazy, they say that show is partly responsible for a rise in students pursuing science.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:56 pm

freakzilla wrote:

the issue with kardashian is less her appearance and more the certainty that if you go in there bareback, you ARE getting a nasty dose.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:58 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

the issue with kardashian is less her appearance and more the certainty that if you go in there bareback, you ARE getting a nasty dose.

You wouldn't fit in there, so you don't have to worry  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:34 pm

I think Bernadette is hotter than Penny
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:36 pm

For me it's J-lo. She was hot when she was a Fly Girl on In Living Color, but when she got famous her looks faded. Nice ass and that's it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:22 pm

J-Lo has never done it for me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:56 pm

I'd Federline the shit out of J-Lo
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:50 am

OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

are you implying that i have a huge cock or that kardashian has a tiny snatch?  Smile 
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:56 am

cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

are you implying that i have a huge cock or that kardashian has a tiny snatch?  Smile 

I'm implying that her vagina is so stretched out you would fall in. Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:13 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Hope Solo, Lindsey Vonn, Kaerry Walsh. Olympic style.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:09 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Hope Solo, Lindsey Vonn, Kaerry Walsh.  Olympic style.

Yeah I somewhat agree. I don't think they are anything special but they are attractive. But I see better every day.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:49 am

Kardashian is way to thick to have a loose vagina.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:10 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Kardashian is way to thick to have a loose vagina.
She is way too...active...not to.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:38 pm

I'm telling ya..an ass and thighs like that is not built to get stretched out. Only skinny chicks have that problem.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:39 pm

Jennifer Lawrence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread   Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Women The Entire World Thinks Are Super Hot But You Just Can't See It Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next