Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could pick the President.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

If you could pick the President. Empty
PostSubject: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Who would you pick?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:41 pm

You smart guys have plenty to say. Speak up. Who is the right man(we know it's not a woman) for the job?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Here is your chance to save our nation. Don't blow it.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Are you saying Obama isn't the right man for the job?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Ron Paul

America you screwed up
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 am

I know Ron is your favorite candidate. But is there anyone out there that hasn't had intentions of running that you think could be a good choice.
I remember my dad telling me years ago, before Obama was even heard of, that Colon Powell could have ran and won to be the 1st black president.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:05 am

LOL wow this is so weird, I just found out my Uncle had a wiki page. When my dad was alive my uncle was his best friend. Been to a ton of OU games with him including 2 OU vs Texas games.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Jones_%28Oklahoma_politician%29
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:17 am

I would never vote for colon powell or any neocon.

if not Ron Paul, someone else with his principles and integrity.

Ron Paul is a veteran, a Doctor, a best selling author, a clear leader who has never compromised his principles just to get ahead. I really couldn't think of anyone better.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:18 am

oggy420 wrote:

Ron Paul is a veteran, a Doctor, a best selling author, a clear leader who has never compromised his principles just to get ahead. I really couldn't think of anyone better.
I'm not sure if things have changed, but it was widely believed back then that he would win easy if he ran. But this was 10+ years ago now.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:23 am

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

I'm not sure if things have changed, but it was widely believed back then that he would win easy if he ran. But this was 10+ years ago now.
and before the lies of wmd's in Iraq.

If not Ron, than Judge Andrew Napolitano.

Judge Andrew P. Napolitano is a graduate of Princeton University and the University of Notre Dame Law School. He is the youngest life-tenured Superior Court judge in the history of the State of New Jersey. He sat on the bench from 1987 to 1995, when he presided over more than 150 jury trials and thousands of motions, sentencings, and hearings. Judge Napolitano taught constitutional law and jurisprudence at Delaware Law School for two years and at Seton Hall Law School for 11 years. He was often chosen by the students as their most outstanding professor. He returned to private practice in 1995, and began television work in the same year.

As Fox News’ Senior Judicial Analyst since 1998, Judge Napolitano broadcasts nationwide on the Fox News Channel throughout the day, Monday through Friday. He is nationally known for watching and reporting on the government as it takes liberty and property.

Judge Napolitano lectures nationally on the U.S. Constitution, the rule of law, civil liberties in wartime, and human freedom. He has been published in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, and numerous other publications. His weekly newspaper column is seen by millions every week.

The Judge is the author of seven books on the U.S. Constitution, two of which have been New York Times best sellers. His most recent book is Theodore and Woodrow: How Two American Presidents Destroyed Constitutional Freedom.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:28 am

Who is the best Republican candidate you have ever come across?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:38 am

OU wrote:
Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:40 am

oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
Thomas Jefferson
LOL, let me change it. To your lifetime.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:48 am

Ron Paul

Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Justin Amash

anyone who stands up for the Constitution and Bill of Rights and understands that growing the size and power of government will only lead to uncontrollable debt and the loss of civil liberties.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:53 am

OK Oggy rank these recent Presidents. Big Bush, Little Bush, Obama, Clinton, Reagan.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:03 pm

OU wrote:
OK Oggy rank these recent Presidents. Big Bush, Little Bush, Obama, Clinton, Reagan.
in terms of what? Who was the best puppet?

In all honesty the last true president of the American People was John F. Kennedy and when he refused to go along with their plans they killed him.

sorry but now at least you can make jokes about tinfoil hats and conspiracy theories.

Im not gonna waste my time thinking about which Bush fucked America up more or how Obama was supposed to be the savior and continued every single one of Bush's policies and then expanded them even more.

I know Bush is your guy, but if you are looking for me to give praise, not gonna happen anytime soon. Bush Sr. was a war criminal, and so was W.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:14 pm

I'm not expecting you to praise any of them really, I can't recall you ever saying anything positive about anyone that was president during your lifetime. Just wondering how you rank the lesser of the evils.

W. Isn't my "guy". I think he deserves some shit but not as much as he gets. I also feel that Obama gets credit for some things Bush did. Also Obama promised to be the anti-Bush running on the idea that he would "change". When in reality he pretty much kept on with everything Bush was doing. I think whatever credit was given to Obama should actually be given to Bush. I don't think Bush was as bad as most think. But even then I'm not going to say he was even a good president. Just that he turned into a punching bag and it was trendy to hate on Bush.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:29 pm

I'll agree Obama gets credit for things that he didn't do, specifically ending the Iraq war.

The timeline for troop withdrawal from Iraq was Bush's timeline. Obama said he would end the war and bring troops home right away. That was a lie.

Also, there is a common misconception that Clinton was a good president. He wasn't.

Under him we bombed an Aspirin factory in Africa, and removed Glass Steagall, which basically set the housing market crash in motion.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:42 pm

oggy420 wrote:
I'll agree Obama gets credit for things that he didn't do, specifically ending the Iraq war.

The timeline for troop withdrawal from Iraq was Bush's timeline. Obama said he would end the war and bring troops home right away. That was a lie.

Also, there is a common misconception that Clinton was a good president. He wasn't.

Under him we bombed an Aspirin factory in Africa, and removed Glass Steagall, which basically set the housing market crash in motion.
Let's be real, plenty of idiots just like Clinton for the whole Monica thing. Even now when you see a skit about Clinton he is portrayed as a pimp. That makes him "cool".

IMO Obama probably might have had intentions of withdrawing troops but once he got in office and got a real look at the situation he realized there was nothing he could do to improve the current plan. I think it was like that for a lot of things. Optimistic about being able to make improvements only to realize he had nothing better to offer once he got all the information.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:15 am

OU wrote:
Let's be real, plenty of idiots just like Clinton for the whole Monica thing. Even now when you see a skit about Clinton he is portrayed as a pimp. That makes him "cool".

That's called a comedy skit. That is absolutely not why people like Clinton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick the President.   If you could pick the President. Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could pick the President.
Page 1 of 1