Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LHW Title Picture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

LHW Title Picture Empty
PostSubject: LHW Title Picture   LHW Title Picture EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:53 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/9/25/4771542/ufc-jon-jones-believes-alexander-gustafsson-should-not-get-rematch-mma-news

Jones says Gus did good, but he was only fighting at 70% so not that good, also, he watched their fight 10 times and thinks he decisively won, therefore Gus doesn't deserve to fight him again.

Why does this guys have fans?  I mean other then people who only root for the winner?

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/9/24/4765962/ufc-glover-teixeira-upset-over-jon-jones-vs-alexander-gustafsson-rematch-mma

Glover was upset at the prospect of a Gus vs Jones II instant rematch but he also understands, he said it is a fight he would love to see happen again.  He doesn't want to wait but said if the rematch happened, he'd have to get in there and fight again.

As usual, very classy.  Shame a guy like this is not who the masses typically like to support.

I think either fight would of been fine.  I think Jones is ducking Gus because he knew what Gus's gameplan would be as it played out exactly like anyone could predicted Gus would fight, and Jones couldn't beat it.  He got beat up and lost and if it happened again he might get finished or the judges might get the scores correct.  The "I was only fighting at 70%" stuff is pure dbag crap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

LHW Title Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: LHW Title Picture   LHW Title Picture EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm sure Jones has fans but he also takes a crazy amount of shit and gets beat up a ton by fans so no complaints there

I can't stand him but I've watched the fight 4-5 times and he won it 3-2
Back to top Go down

LHW Title Picture
Page 1 of 1