Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?

Go down 
+2
redvexx8
Wolfgangsta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? Empty
PostSubject: Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?   Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Pride LW title Gomi gets robbed by Sergei Golaev, who loses to Eiji Mitsouka, who loses to Kazunori Yakota who loses to Tatsuya Kawajiri.

EliteXC MW and WW titles are both with Jake Shields, who beat Lawler and hasn't lost at WW.

EliteXC 140 FW title was unified with the Bellator 145 title when Wilson Reis lost to Joe Soto in the tournament last year.

EliteXC LW title Though stripped, it still essentially resides with KJ Noons.

EliteXC HW title Bigfoot loses to Werdum. Fedor on his way to claiming another portion of the undisputed unified title.

IFL HW title Nelson loses to AA, who loses to Fedor. Fedor is the IFL HW champion.

IFL LHW title The Janitor loses to Little Nog.

IFL MW title Miller loses to Sonnen, who hasn't lost since then.

IFL WW title Hieron still holds this.

IFL LW title Follows a similar path that the Pride title did. Ryan Shultz loses to Mizuto Hirota who loses to Eiji Mitsouka, who loses to Kazunori Yakota who loses to Tatsuya Kawajiri.

IFL FW title Fabiano loses to Mackens, who loses to Deividas Taurosevičius.

This thread took more time than I expected.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?   Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Fedor

IFL, WEC, Pride, Wamma HW champion.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?   Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:33 pm

He is also the three time UFC lineal HW champion, thanks to two Couture losses in Japan making their way to Nog and a Josh Barnett loss making its way to Nog.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?   Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:04 pm

That looks like it took a long time to figure! Lineal Champ? Jesus, you are really working hard to give Fedor some belts from non-existent companies. I guess that is something. The WAMMA Champ, LMAO! That is funny.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?   Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
That looks like it took a long time to figure! Lineal Champ? Jesus, you are really working hard to give Fedor some belts from non-existent companies. I guess that is something. The WAMMA Champ, LMAO! That is funny.

No is giving anyone anything. This is just an interesting way to see where the belts would be.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?   Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:18 pm

The UFC exists. Fedor is three time UFC champion(if Randy actually lost his belt when he lost over seas)
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?   Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:56 pm

They maybe non-existent companies but I think he was talking about the belts hypothetically, and not trying to hand Fedor more belts. More abstractly, where they would be today. That said, just about every post you write tries to delegitimize Fedor to the point of mediocrity. His last three fights have been against top 5 talent. There isn't anyone in the UFC you can say that about. In fact, the only fighter in the UFC that has a legit claim to fight Fedor is Brock (who's future is highly uncertain). HW talent is thin, and it is not helped by the fact that most of the legit talent is scattered in several promotions.
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?   Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 pm

The WAMMA Champ, LMAO! That is funny.

Although I dont support WAMMA rankings I at least know they are not some defunct organization like you thought.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?   Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Elite XC is as is the IFL. I recognize that WAMMA exist, I just don't think they really matter, nor should anyone. They want to be the UFC/SF/Bellator authority of authorities, not that they have invested into these companies. When looked for last year, their "former" offices were found to be deserted, plus they lost VP Pat Miletich and COO Sam Caplan. All they really own other than alleged offices in Pensacola, FL. Additionally they only have two recognized Champions, Fedor and Shinya Aoki. They have a top 10 list, but 75% of the named fighters are under contract to Zuffa, Inc. who does not recognize the entity as official. So you really want me to take them seriously?
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?   Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 pm

My bad Andrew I didnt think you knew what they were, I jumped the gun. I dont really respect them either. They're just muddling up the waters even worse. They wanna be like the RING championship is to boxing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?   Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:25 pm

redvexx8 wrote:
My bad Andrew I didnt think you knew what they were, I jumped the gun. I dont really respect them either. They're just muddling up the waters even worse. They wanna be like the RING championship is to boxing.

Minus the years and years or respect built up as the biggest name in journalism in the sport of course.

Wamma was some shit invented to give Fedor a title in a post Pride environment. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?   Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 am

Fedor has defended the WAMMA title as many times as Brock has defended his belt since they both become champions around the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?   Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride LW title, IFL title, EliteXC titles, where are they now?
Page 1 of 1