Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFL Playoff Predictions?

Go down 
+2
bobbitt15
OU
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

NFL Playoff Predictions? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:51 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I'm fine with my picks. Eagles will probably win NFC East which I didn't see but that division sucks

2nd AFC wild card coming down to a bunch of crap teams that are under .500 just as expected
I think the Cowboys have a clear advantage, but people are such haters they just can't acknowledge it. It's hilarious the anti-Cowboys attitude out there these days. NFC East is pretty bad but Dallas clearly has the upper hand right now. Especially when that defense gets healthier.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Lol anti-Cowboys attitude

The difference is Foles doesn't turn the ball over 10 times a game like Vick did. Now that the change is official I like the Eagles. Their schedule is a little better too, who knows may come down to last game
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:37 am

OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
i think the 49ers are the best team on balance, but when was the last time the best team won the superbowl?

if i'm picking long shots the panthers could surprise people. they're quietly building a strong defense and if the OC takes more responsibility for play calling and cam newton less, i think their offense works much more efficiently.
I don't think they have a prayer at a SB. They have an outside shot at the playoffs, but that's about it. Too many teams that are just better. There is a reason they are in the bottom 10 when it comes to SB odds.
maybe, but sneaking into the playoffs and hoping the stars align for you is becoming a more and more viable strategy for winning superbowls.

the falcons D looks a mess so i think they'll take a step back and you never know which saints or bucs team is going to show up on sunday. sneak in at 9-7, avoid injuries and benefit from a few soft PI penalties and you're suddenly waving a lombardi trophy around above your head.
As far as dark horses go and long shot picks, I personally think your selection is about as bad as it gets. I think even going for teams like Vikings, Colts, Redskins would be a stretch and they are all playoff teams from last season and have much better odds then Panthers. I think Cincy and Baltimore is about as far as you can go down that list with any kind of hope at all.
couldn't have been more spot on about carolina, as opposed to making as bad an outside pick as possible Wink 

never saw it coming for atlanta or houston though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:14 am

Great call on Carolina.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:10 pm

Miami beats the Pats and clearly in control of last WC spot with Buffalo and Jets left
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Romo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Playoff Predictions?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3