Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 Empty
PostSubject: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:50 pm

ANyways...

Kind sad but funny to see Blazer lose, so much talent and experience but such a terrible, entitled kind of attitude leading up to the match, like no one else belonged in the cage with her.  I think she fights at least one UFC fight though still.

Also, season in two episodes is further confirming my long standing dislike for Rousey.  Tate comes off much better then her here.

Overall, not good.  Heard the opening night ratings were a bust also.

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:37 pm

This interview was so gold from Pena:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/9/12/4723742/tuf-ultimate-fighter-julianna-pena-ronda-rousey-cry-mma-news

Julianna Pena: 'I made Ronda Rousey cry and I love it'

The Ultimate Fighter 18's Julianna Pena makes no secret of the fact that she's not Ronda Rousey's biggest fan.

Last night on The Ultimate Fighter 18, Julianna Pena pulled off an upset in many eyes by taking out Ronda Rousey's number one pick, MMA veteran Shayna Baszler. She got off to a slow start, but was able to come back in the second to finish Baszler, which made coach Rousey pretty unhappy. In a Q&A with MMA Fighting's Shaun Al-Shatti, Pena made it quite clear how she feels about Rousey. Spoiler - she doesn't like her.
Quote :
Al-Shatti: Ronda seemed to be instigating even early on, barging in on Team Tate's practice. Was there more to it than that?
Pena: There were things she was doing to piss off our team. To me, it was just very amateur hour. It was like, God, you're such a little girl. Damn, you're so dumb. It wasn't even like we were scared of her. Oh, that's such a great effect. You're kicking in the door. It's just stupid. Somebody trying so hard to get that attention. You're not cool. It backfired and made you look stupid.
She's not really a big fan of Baszler either:
Quote :
Al-Shatti: You said it last week, and you said it a couple times this week: You're your own worst enemy. Did that stress alleviate or only get worse after Shayna slipped a queen of spades card down your shirt at the weigh-ins?
Pena: It was stupid. There is no magic in fighting. There's no tricks. It's a fist fight. I don't want to say it was for TV, but when they're saying, ‘I think that card she put in her shirt just got in her head' -- no! Absolutely not! If anything, it was the opposite. It just looked stupid. People do those types of things when they're getting put in a corner and they're scared. That's when they have to pull out the extras. That, to me, is like people that come out to cage wearing these big gigantic costumes and they go lose their ass. Enough with the gimmicks. I'm not buying it. There's no magic in a cage fight. So she can go ahead with her little aces of spades and shove it right up her ass.
The topic quickly went back to the women's bantamweight champion though:
Quote :
Al-Shatti: Ronda got incredibly emotional afterward. Was that just for the cameras or did you guys see that too?
Pena: No, I didn't see that. But I definitely saw the dynamics change between her and Miesha after that. Obviously they've had their tiffs in the past, but for the most part, they were cordial with one another. Me and Miesha both agreed, ‘Hmmm, Ronda's being nice. This is kinda weird.' And then, bang! Right after that fight against Shayna, it flipped a switch. After that Ronda was a nightmare. She just couldn't stand the fact that I took out her No. 1 pick. And yeah, it made her cry. That's great. I made Ronda Rousey cry and I love it.
Al-Shatti: When Ronda got angry and chastised Miesha for smiling after your win, you were right there. Was Miesha doing anything disrespectful or ridiculous, or was Ronda just being dramatic?

Pena: Absolutely not. That was Ronda being a big baby. She was so upset that I won, she was trying to look for anything to use as an excuse to talk crap to Miesha. And she found it. Miesha was obviously happy for me. Miesha has competed against Shanya herself and has known Shayna for a while. Shayna is her friend. So for Ronda to be like, ‘You were laughing at my girl's pain! That's the reason why I'm going to destroy you!' It was like, again, it's just so dumb. Grow up. Miesha knows Shanya. They're friends. She's not smiling at her pain. She's happy for me. Only Ronda would twist those type of emotions into something that would make it bad. Because that's the way she thinks.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Bazler said this chick is super fake, wanted to be on Ronda's team even though her and Miesha are friends

Its gonna be funny to see Ronda rip Miesha's arm off again

And ratings were up 100k from premiere ep
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:10 pm

I don;t think there will be a single episode this season where Rousey or her dog are not gonna look like idiot d bags.

She isn't gonna have a single real fan after this season is over.

It's too bad Hallman didn't wreck that fool.  Was funny watching Rousey trying to get in his face like she was gonna tell him how it is.  Her trainer is lucky that he is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:52 pm

way late stoppage last night
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:27 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I don;t think there will be a single episode this season where Rousey or her dog are not gonna look like idiot d bags.

She isn't gonna have a single real fan after this season is over.

It's too bad Hallman didn't wreck that fool.  Was funny watching Rousey trying to get in his face like she was gonna tell him how it is.  Her trainer is lucky that he is a bitch.
Shayna Baszler wrote:
They really make it seem like Edmond Tarverdyan is randomly being a douchebag and mean mugging Dennis Hallman out of the blue. As all things in reality TV, this isn’t the whole story. As you will all recall, if you light Edmond’s fuse, the bomb at the other end is a big one. Team Tate knew this. I don’t want to get into all the whys of how we heard it being talked about, and I’m sure that the haters will point at this paragraph and say I am making up a bunch of stuff and whatnot, but whatever. Team Tate brought Hallman in to egg Edmond on. Period. From the second Hallman got there, he was fronting Edmond. A brilliant and dastardly tactic, really. Edmond was our head coach. He ran practice while Ronda Rousey trained right alongside us. If he gets kicked off the show, we are essentially screwed. If Hallman gets kicked off, who cares, really? And if you know Hallman, then you know he can be a bit of a dick.

So, for many reasons not shown and too many to pick at and talk about, just know that this interaction between him and Hallman was not some out of the blue junior high bullshit. Edmond had reason to be upset. Ronda and the coaches were wise to all of this, and so they removed Edmond from the situation before it got out of hand. Ronda may talk a lot and she may have a lot of haters, but she does have honor. She didn’t think it was right at all to call Edmond out to fight in a cage over some bullshit pissing contest when it would work to a professional advantage for them. She told Hallman as much.

Ronda doesn’t back down for anyone, and you can see Andy Dermenjian and Manny Gamburyan were right there in the case that Hallman didn’t like Ronda standing to him. You mess with one of the Armenian Mafia, you mess with all of them. After the incident, Ronda and Miesha Tate both made an agreement to Dana White that no more pranks or bullshit would go on. It’s a bold promise to be made by them considering how much hatred they have towards each other.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Shanya "I don't even belong here with these people" Blazer in a nutshell here:  for many reasons not shown and too many to pick at and talk about.....  Gee thanks.  You def got your teams back and more importantly Rousey's back, I bet that will really help when it comes TUF Finale booking time.  

Funny that the conspiracy theories are coming out of Rousey's camp, whop would of thought they'd buy into a good conspiracy theory?

Some of the highlights from the Hallman interview:

In a recent interview, Team Tate coach Dennis Hallman relates a scene where there was a delay in getting some of the Team Rousey assistant coaches getting paid. According to Hallman, the producer began to politely assure Ronda that it would be sorted out as soon as possible, when Rousey burst out.

'You shut your mouth when I'm talking to you," said Rousey to the producer according to Hallman. "You don't open you mouth when I speak to you, you sit there and shut your mouth! … she truly has mental health issues."

"Jamie, from the UFC, was, you know, very respectful and she said, 'Oh my gosh Ronda I'm so sorry it will be taken care of very soon'. And before she could finish her sentence, Ronda interrupted her and said, 'You shut your mouth when I'm talking to you. You don't open your mouth. When I speak to you, you sit there and listen. You shut your mouth.' She said that to the producer. That's how she, she bitches the producer like that. Because, for what reason, nobody really knows. It's because she truly has mental health issues."

He says she "toked" with a friend of his.

"I have some really close friends that I train with - Cody McKenzie's He says she "toked" with a friend of his.one of them - and he spent a lot of time and he had nothing but good things to say about Ronda before she became famous. Like they used to sit down and, you know, toke a little bit together and, uh, and hang out you know and, and uh, they just, he said that she was a really down to earth, cool girl."
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:42 pm

TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 Cover-miesha-tate-fitness-gurls
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:08 pm

November 30, 2013 | Mandalay Bay Events Center | Las Vegas, Nevada
preliminary CARD
Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard
TBA vs. TBA
"TUF 18" men's tournament final
TBA vs. TBA
"TUF 18" women's tournament final
Walter Harris vs. Jared Rosholt
Maximo Blanco vs. Akira Corassani
Tom Niinimaki vs. Rani Yahya
Sean Spencer vs. opponent TBA
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:48 am

I never thought Gray Maynard was a great fighter, but surely he used to be a lot better than has been since the Edgar trilogy?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:56 am

Those two wars with Edgar ruined Maynard. I honestly thought this fight went on much too long. Yeah he was still standing but he wasn't covering up and couldn't throw a punch either while being held up by the cage. It was fast approaching Joe Warren levels of "that should have been stopped a while ago".
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:24 am

Gray has one of the worst chins in the division at this point. He gets rocked badly by anything clean. Sucks because he really developed his offensive boxing game and still had the potential to stay near the top of the division
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:24 am

Yeah I think physically and mentally Frankie destroyed Gray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:29 am

The fight should've been stopped about 30 seconds earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:15 pm

TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 3
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Typical, no love for Nate, all comments directed at how bad Gray was and nothing about how Nate bounced back big from his last fight. I think that was the most motivated Nate has been in a long time. He was an animal.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Stop whining already. All you did was bitch and moan about the GSP/Hendricks decision being the worst in a long time and now you show back up and the first thing you have to say is more whining about how nobody is commenting on how good Nate looked? Dude looked about the same as usual, but Gray has been put to sleep and or Joe Warren'd twice in a row with a quickness. If anything the bigger story is how a guy who used to be able to take a shot or two and keep his shit together reacts like an amateur after one or two clean shots land.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm

GSP-Hendricks was a very bad decision. Whinning? You guys just refuse to acknowledge Nate because you don't like him as a person or how he acts outside the cage. I'm guilty of doing the same to douchebags I hate. Sorry I felt someone needed to say good job Nate rather then pile on Maynard.

You make it seems like there are number of fighters out there that could have done that to Maynard. I think Nate had something to do with it and I think Nate coming off a loss was extra motivated because he was embarrassed by Thompson. I would love to see him fight Thompson again, I would expect a war.

Sorry giving the winner props when no one else would offends you. But you aren't being objective about the fight IMO. But that's just how I feel. Now relax.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:05 pm

People overreacted to GSP/Hendricks because it's GSP and nobody has done anything like what Hendricks did to him in a very long time. Point blank it was a close fight with one round determining who takes that decision. 

At this point there ARE a bunch of fighters at 155 who could do that to Maynard. Two knockout losses in less than 5 combined minutes in the cage for a guy who was previously thought to be a perennial top 5er for the foreseeable future. Lightweight is a shark tank right now. Gil, Pettis, Thompson, Alvarez, Chandler, and Bendo would probably all crush Maynard's chin right now in addition to Grant and Diaz who already did.

I'm not being anything other than objective. You want to act like that was the Maynard we saw going into 2011 or even 2012 then that's on you, but those of us who don't love the Diaz brothers unconditionally saw a guy who was very fragile in Maynard the other night. Dude took one clean shot and then it was like he'd never fought a day in his life before and was trying to do nothing but stay on his feet. He didn't cover up, he didn't throw a counter, he stood there with his hands down and tried to run away before getting saved by the ref and then falling to his hands and knees when he tried to walk to his corner. That's not the Gray Maynard who almost took the title(and should have) from Frankie Edgar at UFC125.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:07 pm

I feel bad for Maynard since he never got to hold the gold I felt he earned. Now it looks like he will never get another crack at it. I think there was a point he was the best LW in the World and I still think his chin holds up to most and he can compete with anyone on any night. I wouldn't call myself a Maynard fan but I rooted for him to beat most people he fought. I still think there are a couple quality fights left in him but the LW division is just stacked with too much talent for him to get another crack at the title. I think after he retires Maynard is going to be a very good trainer/training partner and a valuable team member to have for a long time.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Ludo wrote:
People overreacted to GSP/Hendricks because it's GSP and nobody has done anything like what Hendricks did to him in a very long time. Point blank it was a close fight with one round determining who takes that decision. 

At this point there ARE a bunch of fighters at 155 who could do that to Maynard. Two knockout losses in less than 5 combined minutes in the cage for a guy who was previously thought to be a perennial top 5er for the foreseeable future. Lightweight is a shark tank right now. Gil, Pettis, Thompson, Alvarez, Chandler, and Bendo would probably all crush Maynard's chin right now in addition to Grant and Diaz who already did.

I'm not being anything other than objective. You want to act like that was the Maynard we saw going into 2011 or even 2012 then that's on you, but those of us who don't love the Diaz brothers unconditionally saw a guy who was very fragile in Maynard the other night. Dude took one clean shot and then it was like he'd never fought a day in his life before and was trying to do nothing but stay on his feet. He didn't cover up, he didn't throw a counter, he stood there with his hands down and tried to run away before getting saved by the ref and then falling to his hands and knees when he tried to walk to his corner. That's not the Gray Maynard who almost took the title(and should have) from Frankie Edgar at UFC125.
Difference in opinion that's all. I respect your view as a fan, I just personally think you guys are underselling Nate by literally giving him zero credit for the win. I understand the feeling that Gray isn't the same Gray but I just don't agree that the result of that fight was 100% because of Gray and that's just the impression I get from the comments posted in this thread.

I also disagree about people overreacting to Hendricks just because we aren't use to seeing GSP struggle to impose him game plan like he did vs Hendricks. I actually think that more accurately describes the Gus/Bones fight, but even then I still think Gus should have got the nod. I personally don't think the Hendricks-GSP fight was as close as most, I thought GSP scored a few points here and there but Hendricks did the damage and controlled the fight and IMO was the better man that night. I'm not saying it was all out robbery, but I personally thought Hendricks clearly won a competitive fight. Obviously others disagree.

Not sure where I pissed in your cheerios but I apologize if I came off sideways.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:24 pm

The discussion revolved around Gray because that was definitely the story to take away from that fight. Nate did the same thing he always does and will do. He's a lower top 10 guy with obvious limitations. Gray though has reached the point where he's getting put on dream shot off one punch from Nate Diaz. Couple that with the Grant fight and getting KO'd by Edgar (and I believe he was rocked at one point in that atrocious Guida fight too but Guida just used it as an attempt to try and take him down), have to assume this man's chin is pretty much done
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:37 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
The discussion revolved around Gray because that was definitely the story to take away from that fight. Nate did the same thing he always does and will do. He's a lower top 10 guy with obvious limitations. Gray though has reached the point where he's getting put on dream shot off one punch from Nate Diaz. Couple that with the Grant fight and getting KO'd by Edgar (and I believe he was rocked at one point in that atrocious Guida fight too but Guida just used it as an attempt to try and take him down), have to assume this man's chin is pretty much done
I don't remember him being rocked by Guida, but it's been awhile so I could just be forgetting that. I think Grant has more power then Frankie, Nate or Guida so I don't hold that against his chin really. It's obvious Maynard's chin isn't what it was, I'm not sure it's as bad as people are saying it is right now. The Diaz punch was kind of weird because he was coming forward and it landed square. The Frankie punch was a haymaker that landed. Like I said I understand commenting on Gray, I just think it's unfair to say Nate didn't do his part. I could be wrong but I don't think Gray's chin is as gone as most seem to think.

It just seems like it's extremely difficult for most people here to say anything positive about a Diaz performance. Like it's too painful to type anything positive about his performance. There was literally no mention at all of Diaz. You would have sworn Maynard was the only one in the cage that night.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Bully being beat down and trashed yet again is the bigger MMA story at a hardcore perspective I'd say.  Sure Nate looked like Nate does when he isn't getting trashed himself, but Maynard did a lot to cement his new look, that being the look of a buster.  That's the news to me.  And people don't typically like to go out of their way to complement either Diaz because they are total dip shits so blame them for that, makes me give a lot less fucks.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:08 pm

I didn't comment on Diaz because my perception of him didn't change one way or the other after the fight. It definitely did for Gray though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1   TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1 Empty

Back to top Go down

TUF Tate vs Rousey Discussion - Wednesday nights on FS1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next