Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9/11 - 12 years later

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:25 pm

so is that a no to admitting you enjoy trashing victims family members, Nypd, Nyfd, and veterans who are still asking questions about 911?

You are better than them right? They gave for their country and you spit in their face right? that makes you cool and trendy right?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:30 pm

oggy420 wrote:
so is that a no to admitting you enjoy trashing victims family members, Nypd, Nyfd, and veterans who are still asking questions about 911?

You are better than them right? They gave for their country and you spit in their face right? that makes you cool and trendy right?
How the fuck am I the trendy one? You base your coolness on how many hours of youtube video you can watch on how the government is fucking everyone. That's what makes you so damn cool.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:36 pm

wow so you cant admit even admit it.

You are trendy because you just want to go with the flow of what everyone else thinks and bash anyone who thinks outside the box.

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:38 pm

OU can't even admit he is spitting in the face of the Hero's of 911 because they think differently from him.

The truth is OU doesn't care about 911 and the people who are still suffering from it, just that he is seen as cool because he never questions governments account of anything.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:41 pm

oggy420 wrote:
wow so you cant admit even admit it.

You are trendy because you just want to go with the flow of what everyone else thinks and bash anyone who thinks outside the box.

I disagree that makes me "trendy". IMO on this subject the trendy thing would be to go with the conspiracy theories. I also disagree that refusing to buy into the theories means I care any less about the victims. I won't question whether you care or not, because that is one of the few things in your post I can't dispute. You obviously care. But me not agreeing with you and how you wish to perceive these events does not mean I care any less about the victims and what happened that day. It's a day I will never forget. It's part of a chain of events that resulted in many people I grew up with going over seas for an extended time and far too many of them never returned. That day effected everyone.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Oggy you arent leading some noble crusade
Your just proving you can't admit when your wrong
Care to talk about mullah Omar? The actual leader of a country who played a role in 9-11?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:42 pm

OU you know the EPA lied and told everyone the air was safe to breathe right? And now they are all dying and continue to get shafted by the government that lied to them.

But you probably think that is a good thing right?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:43 pm

do you care to talk about how Prince Bandar, your lover, openly threatened Putin most recently, but in the past even threatened Tony Blair with terrorist attacks?

But he's a good guy right?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm

oggy420 wrote:
OU can't even admit he is spitting in the face of the Hero's of 911 because they think differently from him.

The truth is OU doesn't care about 911 and the people who are still suffering from it
, just that he is seen as cool because he never questions governments account of anything.
Far from it. The truth is this has turned very personal and I never once said you shouldn't or I don't question the government. Also no matter how far we go with this and how many insults are thrown around you know I care.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Oggy your so fucking stupid it's comical
Attacking ou for hating 9-11 victims
Taking Putins side

Yor a fuckig twerp
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:48 pm

oggy420 wrote:
OU you know the EPA lied and told everyone the air was safe to breathe right? And now they are all dying and continue to get shafted by the government that lied to them.

Why the fuck would I think that is a good thing? There you go with that extremist shit again. Telling me I don't care and now suggesting I want Americans to die? I never said anything about the government lying or not lying about the air. So now I'm some evil hearted mother fucker who likes to see people die? Where did you pull that shit from?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Chair of 9/11 Commission admits official evidence was ‘far from the truth’

Even the chair of the 9/11 Commission now admits that the official evidence they were given was ‘far from the truth’.

Six years after 9/11, the American public have still not been provided with a full and truthful account of the single greatest terror attack in US history.

What they got was a turkey. The 9/11 Commission was hamstrung by official obstruction. It never managed to ascertain the whole truth of what happened on September 11 2001.

The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were “set up to fail” and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority;
and that this obstruction and deception led them to contemplate slapping officials with criminal charges.

Despite the many public statements by 9/11 commissioners and staff members acknowledging they were repeatedly lied to, not a single person has ever been charged, tried, or even reprimanded, for lying to the 9/11 Commission.

From the outset, the commission seemed to be hobbled. It did not start work until over a year after the attacks. Even then, its terms of reference were suspiciously narrow, its powers of investigation curiously limited and its time-frame for producing a report unhelpfully short – barely a year to sift through millions of pages of evidence and to interview hundreds of key witnesses.

The final report did not examine key evidence, and neglected serious anomalies in the various accounts of what happened. The commissioners admit their report was incomplete and flawed, and that many questions about the terror attacks remain unanswered. Nevertheless, the 9/11 Commission was swiftly closed down on August 21 2004.

So after reading that, if any of you actually bother to read anything i right before attacking me which i doubt you do, does the fact that the people in charge of investigating 911 have come out and said that we are being lied to, that we do not know the truth of what happened on 911, have any effect on you at all?

Or will you continue to stick your fingers in you ears and refuse to listen to reason?

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Bandar offered Putin a 15 billion dollar arms contract of Russia stopped backing the Syrian regime.....
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:56 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Why the fuck would I think that is a good thing? There you go with that extremist shit again. Telling me I don't care and now suggesting I want Americans to die? I never said anything about the government lying or not lying about the air. So now I'm some evil hearted mother fucker who likes to see people die? Where did you pull that shit from?
Really?

You did call anyone asking questions about 911 the scum of the earth, remember?

Well, like it or not that includes victims family members, the people who wrote the 911 commission report, NYFD, NYPD, first responders who were lied to by the Government, veterans, active duty, over 2,000 professionally licensed architects, engineers, and demolition experts, pilots, and the list goes on.

So that must make you feel pretty good about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Man what a terrorist
He only offered Putin 15 billion
http://rt.com/news/saudi-russia-arms-putin-239/
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Bandar offered Putin a 15 billion dollar arms contract of Russia stopped backing the Syrian regime.....

actually he tried to bribe him with oil deals and then threatened that the winter Olympics in Russia would be attacked by terrorists under his control unless Putin dropped his support of Assad

he has also threatened Tony Blair with the same thing. He threatened to make it easier for terrorists to attack London unless corruption investigations into their arms deals were halted.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:01 pm

oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Really?

Well, like it or not that includes victims family members, the people who wrote the 911 commission report, NYFD, NYPD, first responders who were lied to by the Government, veterans, active duty, over 2,000 professionally licensed architects, engineers, and demolition experts, pilots, and the list goes on.

So that means I take joy in watching people die? That's how you are going to stretch this? You need some serious help.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:02 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Chair of 9/11 Commission admits official evidence was ‘far from the truth’

Even the chair of the 9/11 Commission now admits that the official evidence they were given was ‘far from the truth’.

Six years after 9/11, the American public have still not been provided with a full and truthful account of the single greatest terror attack in US history.

What they got was a turkey. The 9/11 Commission was hamstrung by official obstruction. It never managed to ascertain the whole truth of what happened on September 11 2001.

The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were “set up to fail” and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority;
and that this obstruction and deception led them to contemplate slapping officials with criminal charges.

Despite the many public statements by 9/11 commissioners and staff members acknowledging they were repeatedly lied to, not a single person has ever been charged, tried, or even reprimanded, for lying to the 9/11 Commission.

From the outset, the commission seemed to be hobbled. It did not start work until over a year after the attacks. Even then, its terms of reference were suspiciously narrow, its powers of investigation curiously limited and its time-frame for producing a report unhelpfully short – barely a year to sift through millions of pages of evidence and to interview hundreds of key witnesses.

The final report did not examine key evidence, and neglected serious anomalies in the various accounts of what happened. The commissioners admit their report was incomplete and flawed, and that many questions about the terror attacks remain unanswered. Nevertheless, the 9/11 Commission was swiftly closed down on August 21 2004.

So after reading that, if any of you actually bother to read anything i right before attacking me which i doubt you do, does the fact that the people in charge of investigating 911 have come out and said that we are being lied to, that we do not know the truth of what happened on 911, have any effect on you at all?

Or will you continue to stick your fingers in you ears and refuse to listen to reason?

Bird please im dying to know how the 911 commission is a bunch of anti-American conspiracy theorists
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:06 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Really?

So that means I take joy in watching people die? That's how you are going to stretch this? You need some serious help.
hey man you are the one saying people asking questions are worse than murderers, rapists, thieves. Remember you said anyone who questions 911 is the worst kind of person. That makes me thing you could really care less whether they live or die, if they truly are the worst kind of person.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:06 pm

I'm working I'll Read all your bullshit and respond around 3
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:12 pm

simple yes or no question Bird.

Are the members of the 911 commission anti-American conspiracy theorists nut jobs as you have suggested i am?

Because all i have ever done is questioned the official story, the same as the people who wrote the fucking commission have done.

And yet i get labeled as anti-American when most of you wouldn't know what it means to be American even if you were forced to read the bill of rights and constitution.

You 2 probably think the founding fathers were extremists right?

Im sure you 2 would love to still be under British rule. You seem to enjoy the role of being an indentured servant to government.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:15 pm

oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Really?

hey man you are the one saying people asking questions are worse than murderers, rapists, thieves. Remember you said anyone who questions 911 is the worst kind of person. That makes me thing you could really care less whether they live or die, if they truly are the worst kind of person.
Forgive me for being caught up in the moment when someone post a thread on 9-11 I found extremely insensitive and insulting. But pretending you care more is just hilarious. Born and raised in a military town the effects of that day directly effected my friends and family. I'm just extremely annoyed by the suggestion that the US government was behind the 9-11 attacks or supported those attacks.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:16 pm

OU are the writers of the 911 commission report anti-American conspiracy theorists?

Are they scum too?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:18 pm

You numb nuts the 9-11 commission found 19 hijackers tied to al Qaeda did 911
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:19 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Really?

Forgive me for being caught up in the moment when someone post a thread on 9-11 I found extremely insensitive and insulting. But pretending you care more is just hilarious. Born and raised in a military town the effects of that day directly effected my friends and family. I'm just extremely annoyed by the suggestion that the US government was behind the 9-11 attacks or supported those attacks.
That is a poor excuse

http://www.mo911truth.org/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 - 12 years later   9/11 - 12 years later - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

9/11 - 12 years later
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next