Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself' Empty
PostSubject: Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself'   Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself' EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:44 am

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/8/28/4669090/josh-barnett-to-ben-askren-go-f--k-yourself-ufc-164

Ben Askren isn't even in the UFC yet, but he's already starting trouble.
"Love how the (UFC 164) Countdown show glanced over the fact (Josh) Barnett tested positive for 3 banned substances after Couture fight," Askren, Bellator's reigning welterweight champion, posted on Twitter Wednesday morning.
Not surprisingly, it didn't take long for Barnett to respond.
"Did I piss in your cheerios or something or do you just like the view from your high chair? Have fun in obscurity," Barnett wrote back.
"I won't even acknowledge VADA. They're entirely agenda driven and that agenda is NOT sport."
From there the conversation continued, with each man challenging the other and raising the stakes.
"I know it doesn't matter to you, but I can look at myself in the mirror and be ok with choices," Askren said. "In 20 years you will have a very hard time doing the same."
"Hardly," Barnett replied. "I lose no sleep at night in the least. You on the other hand have to judge & throw stones just to be relevant. ... It must feel terrible knowing that without casting insults my way nothing you say matters. You're nearly invisible. Rough life.
"Lastly, go f--k yourself you high & mighty prick. If you want to be famous just come run your mouth next time you see me," Barnett finished.
Askren will be in the blue corner supporting his Roufusport teammate Anthony Pettis at UFC 164, so given the opportunity, he couldn't help but get in one last word.
"Maybe we will end up in the same locker room Saturday Smile"
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself'   Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself' EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:46 am

Ben might be right about the countdown, but in pointing it out he shows he is too stupid to understand how a promotion works to, you know, promote. But Josh is right about everything he said about Ben, despite his talent he is largely an irrelevant little punk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself'   Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself' EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Everyone should be reminded that Josh is a cheating piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself'   Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself' EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:26 pm

I'm rooting for Josh over Mir or Askren.  For all the reasons to root against him, still something interesting enough about the guy to have him over Mur and that dude nobody gives two craps about.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself'   Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself' EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:35 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I'm rooting for Josh over Mir or Askren.  For all the reasons to root against him, still something interesting enough about the guy to have him over Mur and that dude nobody gives two craps about.
I also don't care for Ben of Mir. Of all of the above I respect Ben the most. Atleast he has 1 positive message I can support, save wrestling in the Olympics. He is just a douche, the other 2 are cheating douches. But I don't like Ben, I can't stand Mir and I fucking hate Josh. They all annoy the shit out of me. Their existence bothers me.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself'   Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself' EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:21 am

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
I also don't care for Ben of Mir. Of all of the above I respect Ben the most. Atleast he has 1 positive message I can support, save wrestling in the Olympics. He is just a douche, the other 2 are cheating douches. But I don't like Ben, I can't stand Mir and I fucking hate Josh. They all annoy the shit out of me. Their existence bothers me.
Barnett cheats so do most, to me trt is cheating. I would root for Josh over mir every time. I just could care less about ben, message aside his style and personality leave me not caring if he ever fought again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself'   Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself' Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself'
Page 1 of 1