Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Walking Dead: 400 Days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

The Walking Dead: 400 Days Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead: 400 Days   The Walking Dead: 400 Days EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days   The Walking Dead: 400 Days EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:48 am

hell yeah
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days   The Walking Dead: 400 Days EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 pm

I can only hope that there are at least multiple endings this time..

Though the decisions had big impact on who was in your group and who lived or died.. the game was still (deceivingly) very linear

This one I am very excited to see what they may have improved
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days   The Walking Dead: 400 Days EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:08 pm

GolbeZ wrote:

Though the decisions had big impact on who was in your group and who lived or died.. the game was still (deceivingly) very linear

From what I've heard I think you get to play multiple characters this time. So I'd imagine the endings should vary depending on the choices you make.

Still it's going to be hard to top the ending from Lee's story, that was one of the most emotional endings to a game I've ever played.

Last edited by Ali* on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days   The Walking Dead: 400 Days EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Ali* wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

From what I've heard I think you get to play multiple characters this time.
as in you play as multiple characters throughout the story line .. or you play the whole story line as 1 character and than can replay it as another and see there POV?
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days   The Walking Dead: 400 Days EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:18 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Ali* wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

as in you play as multiple characters throughout the story line .. or you play the whole story line as 1 character and than can replay it as another and see there POV?

I could be wrong but I pretty sure I heard the developer say you'll play different characters. I'll check.

Last edited by Ali* on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days   The Walking Dead: 400 Days EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Yup I was right.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/11/the-walking-dead-400-days-dissecting-one-of-its-stories-at-e3/ wrote:
The Walking Dead's next episode, 400 Days, stars five different characters in five separate stories of survival during the zombie apocalypse, all tied together by a geographical locale: A truck stop. These newcomers offer a fresh perspective on the events in season one of The Walking Dead, but overall, Telltale's tone hasn't changed much.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days   The Walking Dead: 400 Days EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Ali* wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Ali* wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

Throughout.

I could be wrong but I pretty sure I heard the developer say you'll play different characters. I'll check.
well either way .. that doesn't mean there will be multiple endings .. I loved the first 1 and the ending was amazing .. but I still feel like there should have been 4 possible endings They both live, They both die, Lee lives only, and clemintine lives only

I do understand the difficulty of doing this .. you basically would have to write 4 different games for one game especially with this game.. on how intricate the dialogue of this game is made.. but I have to dream
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days   The Walking Dead: 400 Days EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:33 pm

I guess what I am saying is .. the replay value of the game is what dissappointed me the most.. but luckily the first playthrough was so good it didn't bother me as much..

a second playthrough didn't change the game that much ..

for example the next time I tried to save Herschels son over turtle (or whatever that kids name was) and the boy still gets saved and herschels son dies and you still get thrown off the farm..

than I chose to save the guy over the girl in the drugstore.. so now you have all new dialogue but he still dies or runs off much like the girl
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days   The Walking Dead: 400 Days EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:07 pm

coming this week

Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days   The Walking Dead: 400 Days Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Page 1 of 1