Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ?

Go down 
+5
oggy420
acccardinal12
Ludo
josh200612
Ali
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ?   In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:46 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
if stream boxes are counted then my list has gots to change

Walking Dead
Bellator Fighting Championships
Always Sunny
Trailer Park Boys
30 by 30
Inside MMA
Africa
Workaholics
Eastbound & Down
Spartacus
Holmes on Homes

Do you mean 30 for 30 or is there something else you are referring to?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ?   In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:53 pm

yah 30 for 30
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ?   In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:56 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
yah 30 for 30
I figured as much but I'm pretty out of touch with some shows so I figured I'd confirm. 30 for 30 is awesome stuff and I'm very happy that Netflix has a big selection from that series. ESPN hit a homerun with this series.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ?   In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:04 pm

they do some exceptional features on that show. The NCState one a few weeks ago by itself put the show on this list. The Ole Miss episode, Ali negotiations with Saddam, the 88 Olympics and the list goes on.... Great show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ?   In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:09 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
they do some exceptional features on that show. The NCState one a few weeks ago by itself put the show on this list. The Ole Miss episode, Ali negotiations with Saddam, the 88 Olympics and the list goes on.... Great show.

I have been wanting to watch the Bo Jackson one, saw it was on Netflix and I'll probably knock it out this weekend. Fab 5 was a good one. Ricky Williams, Marcus Dupree, Lynn Bias, I think they have done a great job with every one I have seen. Still plenty I haven't seen yet.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ?   In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Ali* wrote:
1. Breaking Bad
2. Mad Men
3. Game Of Thrones
4. Curb Your Enthusiasm
5. Sherlock
6. Homeland
7. Parks and Recreations
8. Dexter
9. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
10. Sons Of Anarchy

Honorable mentions - House Of Cards, Boardwalk Empire, South Park, Justified, Community, Southland, Modern Family, Louie and The Walking Dead.

Having Recently just caught the BBC's excellent Sherlock series and watched further seasons of Parks and Louie I had to change my list a bit.

I love Louie but boy can that show be dark at times.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ?   In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:05 pm

You mean boring Ali?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ?   In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In your opinion what's the top ten best shows on tv right now ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2