Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Early Bellator on Spike thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Early Bellator on Spike thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Early Bellator on Spike thoughts   Early Bellator on Spike thoughts EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:36 pm

First month was baller for Bellator.

All three shows were entertain, got to see some improved production, incredible talent do work, big KO's and Subs, upsets, a few great fights, big stars shining, Randy on board, BFC in HD and some young dudes oozing potential.

January couldn't of gone better.... Oh but Eddie Alvarez...

My expectations have been exceeded overall though because I was really just expecting the same show which was not bad in itself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Early Bellator on Spike thoughts   Early Bellator on Spike thoughts EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:43 pm

So far so good. But yeah that EA situation hurts big time.

check out this Bellator hate from this BE writer KJ.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/1/3937224/ufc-ring-rants-anderson-silva-ronda-rousey-vs-cyborg-rampage-jackson-culinary-union

Eh looks like a whole portion of it has been removed. Talking about how hiring criminals could be Bellator's "thing".
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Early Bellator on Spike thoughts   Early Bellator on Spike thoughts EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:50 pm

I can find a lot of people who hate MMA because they love UFC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Early Bellator on Spike thoughts   Early Bellator on Spike thoughts EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I can find a lot of people who hate MMA because they love UFC.
Yeah this is a major problem out there today.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Early Bellator on Spike thoughts   Early Bellator on Spike thoughts EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:00 pm

bro I forget who it was but one of the fights last night was epic. Dude was taking a beating and had his wig split and the fight could of been stopped a couple of times and buddy grabs the knee bar for the win. So far so good from what I have seen not to mention my wife got me tickets to the show here in atlanta next thursday. That MW championship fight should be a good one. This will be the first big show I get to see.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Early Bellator on Spike thoughts   Early Bellator on Spike thoughts EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:08 pm

SOKO wrote:
bro I forget who it was but one of the fights last night was epic. Dude was taking a beating and had his wig split and the fight could of been stopped a couple of times and buddy grabs the knee bar for the win. So far so good from what I have seen not to mention my wife got me tickets to the show here in atlanta next thursday. That MW championship fight should be a good one. This will be the first big show I get to see.
Yeah I that was the fight were the guy said he wasn't tapping out. It looked to me like he was tapping out the way he threw his head back in pain and with an open hand hit the guys thigh two different times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Bellator on Spike thoughts   Early Bellator on Spike thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Bellator on Spike thoughts
Page 1 of 1