Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced

Go down 
+7
captain organic
KingsOwn19
Primetyme199
jewzilla
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
Ninja
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced Empty
PostSubject: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:58 pm

First card:

Main Event: Chandler/Hawn
Co-Main Event: Curran/Pitbull
Petruzelli
Babalu
Mike Guymon

Second card:
Main Event: Askren/Karl WW title
King Mo
Daley
Saunders
Douglas Lima
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Ninja wrote:
First card:

Main Event: Chandler/Hawn
Co-Main Event: Curran/Pitbull

Petruzelli
Babalu
Mike Guymon

Second card:
Main Event: Askren/Karl WW title
King Mo
Daley
Saunders
Douglas Lima
Sick nasty. IMO Hawn and Chandler could very well be top 5 in the World. Yeah, I said top 5.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Cards will air on Thursdays from 10-12:30.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Good lead in with TNA but how many people are staying up until 12:30 on a weeknight to watch a Bellator main event?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Ninja wrote:
What? That's fucking stupid. That is going to fuck with me big time. I can't stay up until 12:30 and wake up at 6am.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:20 pm

They said if the cards are good they will replay them often
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:30 pm

I like everting I see here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:33 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I like everting I see here.
You would, West Coaster.

Last edited by OU on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:37 pm

best coaster
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:38 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
best coaster
errrr yeah, West, that's what I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:48 pm

OU wrote:
Ninja wrote:
What? That's fucking stupid. That is going to fuck with me big time. I can't stay up until 12:30 and wake up at 6am.

So you'll be forced to get five hours sleep on Thursday nights big deal.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Fuck no I won't. People will die if I get 5 hours of sleep. I might go start kicking babies if I only get 5 hours sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:55 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Fuck no I won't. People will die if I get 5 hours of sleep. I might go start kicking babies if I only get 5 hours sleep.

As you get older you require less hours, anyway with the amount of coffee you guys drink you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ninja wrote:

As you get older you require less hours, anyway with the amount of coffee you guys drink you'll be fine.
Fuck coffee. 5 hour energy, red bull, V8 energy, but fuck coffee.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:11 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Fuck coffee. 5 hour energy, red bull, V8 energy, but fuck coffee.

You should buy a pre workout. They keep you wired and focused for hours. Worth money more so than energy drinks.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:12 pm

yeah preworkouts can be pretty hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:01 pm

The 1st show was supposed to be in Atlantic City but there were issues with the availability so it was canceled. Not sure where it is being moved to but looks like it's out of NJ.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:07 pm

I hope Douglas Lima vs. Semtex is the matchup. I heard Bjorn say that War Machine vs. i think Saunders won the poll.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced A92zNE2CQAEXGxe
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:17 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I hope Douglas Lima vs. Semtex is the matchup. I heard Bjorn say that War Machine vs. i think Saunders won the poll.

Daley vs War Machine won the poll
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:53 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced A92zNE2CQAEXGxe

Looks like it's Ca. Mad I was going to be working this one.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:55 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

War Machine isn't fighting for awhile..tore his ACL.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:11 am

Ninja wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Yet Bjorn said that fight is still going to happen. He didn't make it clear if Daley would wait for War Machine, or fight in the meantime, but he said Daley vs WM would still go down.

IMO Daley needs to be on that first card. Vs a slugger. He's one of their biggest names, and he fights in an exciting fashion. He has to be on there.

And where is shlemenko? Another guy that I feel needs to be on there in, if not the first card, then at least the top 2. Not a big name, but a champ, and a great action fighter.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:43 am

captain organic wrote:
Ninja wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Yet Bjorn said that fight is still going to happen. He didn't make it clear if Daley would wait for War Machine, or fight in the meantime, but he said Daley vs WM would still go down.

IMO Daley needs to be on that first card. Vs a slugger. He's one of their biggest names, and he fights in an exciting fashion. He has to be on there.

And where is shlemenko? Another guy that I feel needs to be on there in, if not the first card, then at least the top 2. Not a big name, but a champ, and a great action fighter.
He is fighting Falcao for the title, not sure when but I think it's suppose to be early 2013.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced   Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Bellator 1st and 2nd Spike Cards Announced
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next