Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF

Go down 
+6
Ludo
Ali
Farmer1906
josh200612
bobbitt15
fragelay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Ratings slip again, the mythical greatest KO of all TUF couldn't keep things stable. Pretty predictable though. I expect BFC's ratings to dip a little tonight again as well. Can't wait for Storm vs Falcor though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:07 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Matt "the diddler" Riddle wrote:
"I think [Hall's] knockout was definitely one of the flashiest and hard-hitting knockouts. Usually knockouts that happen that way aren't as hard-hitting as that. It was a really impressive knockout and he did a lot of damage with that kick. That said, when I was on season seven, I broke that dude's jaw in three places and gave him a level three concussion which means he had amnesia and he didn't remember six months of his life. So that guy (Adam Cella) got his memory back in an hour, my guy didn't get his memory back for six months AND he had his jaw wired for six months. So I think his knockout was definitely fancier and definitely way prettier, but medically and in long term damage, I still hold the record."

Someone is envious.

Oh and that KO he's taking about he forgot to mention the cheap shots he was able to land while the dude was unconcious on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:49 pm

Does Costa and Weidman's stock go up everytime Hall wins a fight?
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Ninja wrote:

I think it depends how deep one is caught up in White's hype machine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Ninja wrote:

No. Hall may look impressive on TUF but untill he can actually do that in the UFC it won't make much of an impact on eithers records.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:04 pm

I see Kevin Casey...season credibility shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2