Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF

Go down 
+6
Ludo
Ali
Farmer1906
josh200612
bobbitt15
fragelay
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fragelay
White Belt
White Belt
fragelay

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, Jim Miller, Jose Aldo

Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF Empty
PostSubject: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Who is so feared. He did look damn good in his first fight to get in the house.

I'm looking forward to seeing how that fight ends next week. According to Dana it's one of the most brutal KO's he has ever seen.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:08 am

Yeah I don't remember the guy who he's fighting bout to get into the house but he doesn't look capable of delivering some earth shattering KO so I gotta think its Hall
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:31 am

Slowed down the DVR Hall is the one going to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
fragelay
White Belt
White Belt
fragelay

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:35 am

Anybody DVR this? I just talked to someone who did, and he said he slowed it down at the end when they show the ambulance being loaded and he swears it is Hall going in.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:36 am

The guy on the stretcher wasn't Hall it was Kevin Casey. That's either from a later fight or something that happened at the house or some shit.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:38 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
The guy on the stretcher wasn't Hall it was Kevin Casey. That's either from a later fight or something that happened at the house or some shit.

That's what I was thinking too cause he was wearing glasses I had a feeling there might be a trick to it.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:38 am

Sherdog said its a black guy and a Sonnen coach is in the ambulance. If its next episode it's hall. There's another black guy on sonnens team so maybe it's later.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:39 am

Somebody on the UG posted a zoomed in picture. Its definitely Casey. Do they even fight at night though? That's what I couldn't figure out
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:41 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Somebody on the UG posted a zoomed in picture. Its definitely Casey. Do they even fight at night though? That's what I couldn't figure out

They never said they would show two fights but maybe he got sick or nerves or something? Maybe training accident?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:41 am

Yeah I'm thinking its from something that happens outside of a fight
Back to top Go down
fragelay
White Belt
White Belt
fragelay

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:46 am

bobbitt15 wrote:

What is UG? You have a link?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:47 am

Back to top Go down
fragelay
White Belt
White Belt
fragelay

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:49 am

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:51 am

fragelay wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

You cray fragelay lol

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/
Back to top Go down
fragelay
White Belt
White Belt
fragelay

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:57 am

josh200612 wrote:
fragelay wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

You cray fragelay lol

Lol, holy shit...It's been forever since I've been on there. I get on MMAjunkie a lot.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:01 am

fragelay wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
fragelay wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

You cray fragelay lol

Lol, holy shit...It's been forever since I've been on there. I get on MMAjunkie a lot.

I used to be a mmajunkie fiend then it was bloodyelbow then mmamania now I go there cause it gets right to the point.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:36 am

josh200612 wrote:
fragelay wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
fragelay wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

You cray fragelay lol

I used to be a mmajunkie fiend then it was bloodyelbow then mmamania now I go there cause it gets right to the point.

I went from ufcjunkie (before it was mma) to bloody elbow to mixedmartialarts because its quick and pulls from all the sites. Plus bloody elbow got a facelift which makes it annoying to me to navigate.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:59 pm

I am worried it might be Hall who gets KO'd, in the trailer you see Sonnen rushing into the cage.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 pm

And everyone on Jones' team just opened their mouths like holy shit...

You can't tell by the way they edit stuff, they can make it look however they want hence the stretcher footage
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:32 am

Hall landed an amazing kick. He's the guy everyone shits theirselves about.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:44 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:02 am

That was impressive! The guy was out cold!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:03 am

And then it got weird...
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:13 am

Mother of god that kick was insane, watching that guy struggling to breath on the canvas was scary.

I am still not convinced he's that much of a monster though, Dana made it sound like the guy was the second coming of Tyson.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Matt "the diddler" Riddle wrote:
"I think [Hall's] knockout was definitely one of the flashiest and hard-hitting knockouts. Usually knockouts that happen that way aren't as hard-hitting as that. It was a really impressive knockout and he did a lot of damage with that kick. That said, when I was on season seven, I broke that dude's jaw in three places and gave him a level three concussion which means he had amnesia and he didn't remember six months of his life. So that guy (Adam Cella) got his memory back in an hour, my guy didn't get his memory back for six months AND he had his jaw wired for six months. So I think his knockout was definitely fancier and definitely way prettier, but medically and in long term damage, I still hold the record."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF   Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like Uriah Hall is the guy on TUF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next