Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Today is a new day!

Go down 
+2
jewzilla
josh200612
6 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Today is a new day!  Empty
PostSubject: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:13 am

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/

LOL @ Oregon!

LOL @ Monte Kiffin!

LOL The NFL is so FUCKED!

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:52 am

Chip Kelly and college football > monte kiffin and college football

Monte kiffin and NFL > chip Kelly and NFL

The eagles have alot of changes to make, much like my boys, or chip Kelly will be irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:10 am

Yeah like I told this fool in the other thread. Chip is a NCCA guy, Monte is a pro guy. You're in his world now buddy. It's going to be all kinds of LOL watching Kelly fail. I just hope he doesn't get Vick killed.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:53 am

Shocking.

Cowboys think a failed college DC will succeed and a successful college nc will fail. Not saying it can't happen but logic would dictate the other way around.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:07 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Shocking.

Cowboys think a failed college DC will succeed and a successful college nc will fail. Not saying it can't happen but logic would dictate the other way around.
He was already a successful NFL coordinator. Would be different if he didn't have that to his name. But his success has come at the NFL level. Come on now, why so much hate? He is proven on the NFL level.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:34 pm

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Football-World-Reacts-To-Kelly-Hire/f3023ea4-9eb4-48fa-aa83-3ee99e9466c8

Quote :
ESPN analyst and former head coach Jon Gruden: “This guy's a stud. This guy's a stand-up guy. He's the first guy to take credit when things go wrong, and I really believe he's going to be a dominant coach for a long time.”

NFL Network analyst and former Eagles offensive lineman Brian Baldinger: "Chip is an innovator. He is a disciplinarian. He's very, very tough and close to the vest. He can be a tough guy to get to know. He's got a visor and his coaching face on 24-7. But there's a lot of things about Chip that I think can flat out work in the NFL."

NFL Network analyst and former NFL personnel executive Michael Lombardi: “Anybody who says Chip Kelly's offense won't work in the NFL, they really don't know Chip Kelly as a person. Chip Kelly's very smart, he's very analytical, and he'll adapt to the pro game and his talents as a leader will take over as a head coach. ... I like people that think outside the box. I like people that think differently.”

Former New Hampshire head coach Bill Bowles, under whom Kelly coached between 1994 and 1998: “He’s bright enough to know you have to match your offense with the talent you have. Not all coaches have that — the ability to make changes or adaptations, and the foresight to analyze and evaluate the personnel you have, and create the best offense for your personnel.”

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, on Kelly’s no-huddle offense: “I was interested to hear how he did it. I would say he expanded it to a different level and it was very interesting to understand what he was doing. Certainly I’ve learned a lot from talking to Chip about his experiences with it and how he does it and his procedure and all that.”

Ravens tight end Ed Dickson, who played under Kelly at Oregon: “Chip Kelly is a mastermind.”

Players and fans are extremely excited for this team and Chip. Even Kobe Bryant chimes in.....

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Fans-Players-Excited-About-Kelly/407902ce-c04b-48b5-b68f-629e367da009
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:50 pm

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Shocking.

He was already a successful NFL coordinator. Would be different if he didn't have that to his name. But his success has come at the NFL level. Come on now, why so much hate? He is proven on the NFL level.

Very true he was a great Dc for Tampa and did work with the Tampa2. However he did fail as a college dc. The NFL is changing to more align with a lot of the college game. More specifically the eagles and skins offense is basically the same type of offense Monty failed against in college.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:52 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Shocking.

Very true he was a great Dc for Tampa and did work with the Tampa2. However he did fail as a college dc. The NFL is changing to more align with a lot of the college game. More specifically the eagles and skins offense is basically the same type of offense Monty failed against in college.
Sounds like some horrible MMAth type shit to me. I think Monte's chances increase greatly when we get to the big leagues. I also expect Kelly to fail miserably and to have problems with pro players.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:54 pm

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Shocking.

Sounds like some horrible MMAth type shit to me. I think Monte's chances increase greatly when we get to the big leagues. I also expect Kelly to fail miserably and to have problems with pro players.

If he runs the same shit he ran at Tampa, he's screwed. Pump this in a year and you'll want him fired if he does.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Shocking.

If he runs the same shit he ran at Tampa, he's screwed. Pump this in a year and you'll want him fired if he does.
I'm not crazy about the hire anyways, I think Ryan deserved another year personally. But I'm not scared of Kelly even a little bit.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:20 pm

LOL Cowgirls fans mad they are in the cellar for years to come!

LOL @ Garrett!

LOL @ Monte!

LOL @ Jerrah firing the best thing that has happened to the Cowgirls!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:22 pm

classic gun jumping, I approve!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:23 pm

They'll still suck
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Thing is with the NFL and NCCA though is that for a long time College teams were taking Pro styles and trying do things with em where they could. Now more than anytime I remember there is some of the opposite going on where several NFL teams are running some traditionally college looks out there. Could be interesting, but the team needs personnel work for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Vick McCoy Jackson and Maclin are all ideal for the spread attack chip runs.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Vick and McCoy are both overrated. That team has zero chemistry and all kinds of bad attitude. Andy Reid wasn't the problem in Philly. So please. Bring in chip, and fall flat on y'all's overinflated heads one more time. Thus assuming that Philly doesn't make any drastic roster moves.

Also josh how can you say the cowboys will be in the cellar when your eagles were dead last this season? I'm willing to bet that this season was washingtons Arizona cardinals style one hit wonder. Your eagles will remain at the bottom, and Dallas and New York will continue to keep the NFC East in the headlines for years to come.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:51 pm

jewzilla wrote:
Vick and McCoy are both overrated. That team has zero chemistry and all kinds of bad attitude. Andy Reid wasn't the problem in Philly. So please. Bring in chip, and fall flat on y'all's overinflated heads one more time. Thus assuming that Philly doesn't make any drastic roster moves.

Also josh how can you say the cowboys will be in the cellar when your eagles were dead last this season? I'm willing to bet that this season was washingtons Arizona cardinals style one hit wonder. Your eagles will remain at the bottom, and Dallas and New York will continue to keep the NFC East in the headlines for years to come.

LMFAO! Cowgirls fans mad as fuck! More like Philly and Washington. Romo will get you guys nowhere along with Garrett, Jerrah is running you guys into the ground with false hope cause of his close ties getting rid of Ryan was not the answer. The problem is still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today is a new day!    Today is a new day!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Today is a new day!
Page 1 of 1