Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alternate, non-trash topic

Go down 
+2
captain organic
OU
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Alternate, non-trash topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:08 pm

Watching TV last night made me sad. They interviewed an African American female that was only 15 last night on TV about how important this election was to her. She was so proud that an African American could get re-elected. She hopes that next time it's a woman...
I guess the qualifications of the candidates isn't near as cool breaking barriers. Makes me sad that race or sex could be a factor in being President of The United States.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:27 pm

OU wrote:
Watching TV last night made me sad. They interviewed an African American female that was only 15 last night on TV about how important this election was to her. She was so proud that an African American could get re-elected. She hopes that next time it's a woman...
I guess the qualifications of the candidates isn't near as cool breaking barriers. Makes me sad that race or sex could be a factor in being President of The United States.

easy to say this as a white man.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:37 pm

captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:

I don't think race should be a factor. Call me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Not sure where this happened, but a woman was asked which race she was most interested in and she said black. Not presidential, senatorial, or mayoral, BUT black.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:00 pm

OU wrote:

Should have just voted in Candi. It'll keep blacks, women, and rightys happy all at once.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:01 pm

OU wrote:
captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:

yet it, and gender, have always been a factor, and for much of the countries history it has been law.

Hillary 2016!!!! I'm in on that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:02 pm

captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:
captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:

yet it, and gender, have always been a factor, and for much of the countries history it has been law.

Gender and race are not a factor to me. Also Hillary would be a horrific president.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:

Should have just voted in Candi. It'll keep blacks, women, and rightys happy all at once.

Im assuming u mean Condolezza. Would have been a better choice then a bunch of those dimwits that ran in the red primary.

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:05 pm

OU wrote:
captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:
captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:

Gender and race are not a factor to me. Also Hillary would be a horrific president.

U base this on her being a woman don't you?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:06 pm

captain organic wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:

Im assuming u mean Condolezza. Would have been a better choice then a bunch of those dimwits that ran in the red primary.

Condi*
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:13 pm

captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:
captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:
captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:

U base this on her being a woman don't you?
That's a joke right? I base it off her being Hillary Clinton. I'm not even sure that demon can be called a woman.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Hilary's career was made when she didn't roast Bill. That's the driving factor in her success among dems.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 pm

yes a joke, unbunch the panties.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:18 pm

I was worried you were actually a Hillary supporter.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:45 pm

I am a hillary supporter. Was joshing on the other bit.

And why did this go trash can?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Because this was a thread about being glad the election is over, not a racism and sexism thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:51 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Because this was a thread about being glad the election is over, not a racism and sexism thread.
The comments in here are anti-racism and sexism.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Make a thread about that then. This was stuff about being glad the election BS is over.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:56 pm

New thread.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Dude Im totally over this topic now. way to ruin it gdp.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:04 pm

You guys can have it then, I got rid of the op. Go ahead and rename it to what yall think is appropriate.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:07 pm

I don't see any reason to frown on any conversation these days at NP. Especially one that didn't include any insults or childish behavior.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Obama is only president because of his strong white mother!!!

Lol, i keed, i keed.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:24 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

i got caught in a trade yesterday that I didnt get out of and the fuckng market is blood red today! I am glad the election is over but seriously what fundamentally has changed from yesterday? the marked is leaking call da amblance!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

i got caught in a trade yesterday that I didnt get out of and the fuckng market is blood red today! I am glad the election is over but seriously what fundamentally has changed from yesterday? the marked is leaking call da amblance!

What has changed? Well the mentioned ads from each candidate bashing the other, along with the phone calls telling you to vote. Now the general public can go back to focusing on why the backup QB should be starting and what's going on in the latest season of Teen Mom or what's new with Honey Boo Boo. Instead of pretending to care about a candidate they know nothing about and quoting the latest article they read while in the can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate, non-trash topic   Alternate, non-trash topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Alternate, non-trash topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next