Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent Empty
PostSubject: Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent   Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Quote :
GAMBOA WANTS TO FIGHT FLOYD. I will put up a extra 20 million for the winner...," Jackson wrote, along with, "I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from Manny Pacquiao."

Quote :
"SMS = Snakes Maneuver Slick," wrote Mayweather. "SMS = Sisters Managing Sports. SMS = Similar Mayweather Show."

Quote :
"TMT is over. The money team is no longer a team. So it's SMS Promotions.... that's it, that's all. I'm no longer a part or down with TMT Promotions. SMSaudio," wrote Jackson, whose call letters, "SMS," represent his audio head phones line.

"If anyone wants a Money Team jacket, I'm selling mine for a dollar. The nap back hat comes with it. That's a fair price. SMSaudio. I moved the fighters to SMS Promotions cause the other half of 'the money team' didn't put up their $MONEY."

Quote :
"Floyd Mayweather has been getting money long before anybody ever came around him and he will continue to get money for the rest of his life because he is the best. Not one of the best, but the best at what he does, and continues to be the best after a decade and a half. That's why he's the highest paid athlete in all of sports," said Ellerbe.

"In my opinion, I'm sure Top Rank is very, very happy and laughing their a**es off to be doing business with SMG Promotions. They got paid a whole bunch of money to release the fighter [Gamboa], they get to keep the money, and still get to use the fighter. Way to go SMG. And Billy Dib is a world champion and a very nice guy, but I'm sure he didn't sign up with SMG to be the opponent for, no disrespect, an unrated prospect on somebody else's show. But we wish them nothing but the best in their new promotional venture."

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent 50CENTmayweather630

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/175669-50-cent-attacks-mayweather-ellerbe-on-twitter
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent   Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Floyd is so right on that last line. Whenevr i saw fitty tailing Floyd i always thought "male boxing groupie"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent   Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:05 am

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent   Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:52 am

50's face always looks like he's about to cry. Otherwise, good interview...seems like a smart guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent   Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent Empty

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. 50 Cent
Page 1 of 1