Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Quote :
“Yeah, on Monday I am off to meet Infinity Ward about the next game, Modern Warfare 4, I’m doing work on the sequel to Modern Warfare 3, it carries straight on and I only ever appear in the Modern Warfare games…” Murray said in an interview with This Is Xbox, according to a report from Gamersthirst.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13287-Shocker--Call-of-Duty--Modern-Warfare-4-In-Development-At-Infinity-Ward-According-to-Cpt--Price-Voice-Actor.html

Don't neg the messenger please.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Lol... ANOTHER ONE?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:19 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Lol... ANOTHER ONE?!

You shouldn't be that shocked that a multi million dollar franchise is going to continue.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Lol... ANOTHER ONE?!

You shouldn't be that shocked that a multi million dollar franchise is going to continue.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV 220px-Hand_milking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:25 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Lol... ANOTHER ONE?!

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV 220px-Hand_milking

They're not the first and certainly won't be the last.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Yeah, It's not quite as bad as 207 seasons of TUF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:47 pm

OU wrote:

Or 75 Final Fantasy games.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:56 pm

I will not be picking this up I'm done with MW.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Or 75 Final Fantasy games.
Saw 36
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:59 pm

josh200612 wrote:

Well if it's a next gen game I might, we must be close to the next Xbox and Playstation consoles being unveiled.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:01 pm

Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Well if it's a next gen game I might, we must be close to the next Xbox and Playstation consoles being unveiled.
I seriously doubt either drops before winter 2013. I also bet that Playstation does what they did last time and wait an entire year after xbox to drop theirs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:03 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

I seriously doubt either drops before winter 2013. I also bet that Playstation does what they did last time and wait an entire year after xbox to drop theirs.

The current consoles have been stretched to their limits it's time for new hardware. Microsoft really need to release one ASAP because more and more games are starting to require multiple dvds. Assassin's Creed 3 is two discs.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:31 pm

Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

If it's next gen I'll do it if not I'll still be playing zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare IV
Page 1 of 1