Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout

Go down 
+7
jewzilla
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
bronzehole
GDPofDRC
timthebim
KingsOwn19
11 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout Empty
PostSubject: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:06 am

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Cesar-Gracie-Nick-Diaz-probably-will-face-Josh-Koscheck-in-his-return.html

Sensible bout...should answer a lot of lingering questions about Diaz...assuming Kos approaches the fight as we expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:42 am

Good fight. Can't stand either so don't care who wins.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:59 am

I would love to see Kos come in and take Diaz down 50 times and land some heavy GNP to win a decision over Nick but he will probably come out and try to stand and get his face smashed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:47 am

The trash talking will be fun but I fear a wrestle humping session on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:59 am

timthebim wrote:
I would love to see Kos come in and take Diaz down 50 times and land some heavy GNP to win a decision over Nick but he will probably come out and try to stand and get his face smashed again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bronzehole
White Belt
White Belt
bronzehole

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:35 pm

if koschek does make it a humpfest victory then there's no point in ever seeing gsp-diaz, gsp would hump his brains out
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Nick by ass whipping
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:07 pm

at this point i think Diaz is going to whoop on that troll head, i dont even think Kos can threaten with the take downs... you dont want any of nick on the ground son
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:29 pm

No way will Kos stand with Nick.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:27 am

I take it as everyone forgot that nick is pretty fucking good with the BJJ.

Kos will either stand and get out boxed, or go to the ground and either squeak out a decision, or get subbed. I lean towards Diaz in both scenarios.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:49 am

jewzilla wrote:
I take it as everyone forgot that nick is pretty fucking good with the BJJ.

Kos will either stand and get out boxed, or go to the ground and either squeak out a decision, or get subbed. I lean towards Diaz in both scenarios.
maybe read my comment... =]
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 am

you should both read my comment. Insightful stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:03 am

Quote :
Now, he said he's taking up Diaz trainer Cesar Gracie's challenge for the contenders to meet at the UFC's Super Bowl weekend show, which is expected to be UFC 157 on Feb. 2 at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.

"I am DOWN! Don't be scared Homie! #559 lol," Koscheck tweeted.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Well shit, if it's gonna be 559 vs 209 I gotta pick Kos to wreck that brat.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Well shit, if it's gonna be 559 vs 209 I gotta pick Kos to wreck that brat.
That poser isn't even from the 559.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:19 pm

I've seen his house, it's 559 then I'm 666.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:23 pm

He grew up in Pennsylvania, he ain't no Californian.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:32 pm

I can't defend him any longer or I risk destroying what remains of my integrity.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Kos wins a UD. Stupid fight imo. Put Kos up against another wrestler and Nick up against a guy that will fight. Styles make fights and this is just a borefest match up.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:04 pm

What, all these years of "Diaz hasn't fought a good rassler" that all kinds of people have been spouting about gets to be put up to the test.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:48 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
I've seen his house, it's 559 then I'm 666.

Slipnot reference!!! What's it like to be a Heretic GDP?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:50 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
What, all these years of "Diaz hasn't fought a good rassler" that all kinds of people have been spouting about gets to be put up to the test.

THIS.

This fight is perfect for just that reason.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:02 pm

good fight should allow diaz to get a victory and get back in teh mix.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:16 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
good fight should allow diaz to get a victory and get back in teh mix.
Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout Tumblr_m854gaNbRl1rzhdi9o1_1280
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout   Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout Empty

Back to top Go down

Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz likely to face Josh Koshcheck in return bout
Page 1 of 1