Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt Brown asks for Renzo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Matt Brown asks for Renzo Empty
PostSubject: Matt Brown asks for Renzo   Matt Brown asks for Renzo EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:57 pm

"I actually called Joe Silva today ... I called and I asked him for Renzo (Gracie) because he's coming and he needs a warm-up fight, so I was like I feel like I'd be a good warm-up fight. I've met Renzo a few times and I think he's one of the greatest guys in the world. I've trained at his gym a bunch of times. I've got absolutely nothing but respect for the guy. I think he's one of the greatest ever, but that's why I want to fight him. He's a legend and he needs a warm-up fight. I'd love to fight Matt Hughes (too), but he's not going to fight someone like me right now."

And Daniel Gracie responds

"Look at how things are, this bullshit of every man for himself is so fucked up, this guy was introduced to us by one of our black belts, (David Brach), he appeared at the gym all humble to train, got whooped by everybody, he always came to train here and we were all shocked when we saw the news that he was calling out renzo. Once he was being massacred by Rafael "Sapo" and I told Sapo to take it easy, and by the way, it was on standup that Sapo beat him down, he didn't even want to take it to the ground! Well, I know one thing, this guy made a lot of people angry at him and one of them was Sapo himself who said he'd cut to 170 pounds to fight him. Now there's one question for you: DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THIS IS RIGHT? IS THERE NONE OF THE BOND OF FRIENDSHIP THAT USED TO BE BUILT IN PRACTICE? I have only one thing to say about this: DEATH TO ALL CREONTE SONS OF BITCHES!!!"
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Matt Brown asks for Renzo   Matt Brown asks for Renzo EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:58 pm

The Gracies need to stop acting like little cunts.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Matt Brown asks for Renzo   Matt Brown asks for Renzo EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Obviously a good portion of the brazilian fighters take the training partner thing very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Matt Brown asks for Renzo   Matt Brown asks for Renzo EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Dude Brown wasn't even calling him out! Matt was saying he would be honored to get his ass kicked by Renzo, be the warm-up fight and the Gracie's pull this chickenshit? Fuck them.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Matt Brown asks for Renzo   Matt Brown asks for Renzo EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Sounds like the Gracie's don't want this fight.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Matt Brown asks for Renzo   Matt Brown asks for Renzo EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:03 pm

This whole don't fight training partners think is starting to get really gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Brown asks for Renzo   Matt Brown asks for Renzo Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Brown asks for Renzo
Page 1 of 1