Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What fight are you looking forward to most this month?

Go down 
+2
bobbitt15
OU
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What fight are you looking forward to most?
Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva
What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Vote_lcap0%What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
John Dodson vs. Jussier "Formiga" Da Silva
What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Vote_lcap9%What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Eddie Alvarez vs. Patricky "Pitbull" Freire
What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Vote_lcap55%What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar
What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Vote_lcap27%What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Dave Herman vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Vote_lcap0%What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon Fitch vs. Erick Silva
What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Vote_lcap9%What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Jake Ellenberger vs. Jay Hieron
 0% [ 0 ]
Andrey Koreshkov vs. Marius Zaromskis
 0% [ 0 ]
other(specify)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Empty
PostSubject: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Some good fights coming up. What are you looking forward to most?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:39 pm

I went with Eddie vs Pitbull.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Eddie/Pitbull followed by Alvarez to UFC
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:44 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Eddie/Pitbull followed by Alvarez to UFC
Even if he loses? What about Eddie vs Gil?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:33 pm

This is a full month of MMA. We have 2 UFC cards, 4 Bellator, One FC and some smaller shows.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Spider vs Bonnar. Anderson is moving up in weight and actually fighting a dangerous opponent who has never been stopped in the UFC.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:15 am

timthebim wrote:
Spider vs Bonnar. Anderson is moving up in weight and actually fighting a dangerous opponent who has never been stopped in the UFC.
I don't know if I would call Bonnar a dangerous opponent. But Bonnar can take some serious punishment so we could be in for a lengthy ass whoopin.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Diaz isn't excited about Bonnard v silva.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Alvarez vs Pitbull and it is not close for me. That fight trumps all the others in potential epicsaucedness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:58 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Alvarez vs Pitbull and it is not close for me. That fight trumps all the others in potential epicsaucedness.
Would Erik Silva adding to his HL reel be anywhere close?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:02 pm

I was thinking that, but it would be more like if Erik Silva was fighting someone less lke Jon Fitch and more like Erik Silva.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:07 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I was thinking that, but it would be more like if Erik Silva was fighting someone less lke Jon Fitch and more like Erik Silva.
I figured would enjoy Silva's knee caving in Fitch's face.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:40 pm

OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:
I don't know if I would call Bonnar a dangerous opponent. But Bonnar can take some serious punishment so we could be in for a lengthy ass whoopin.

If Silva has a hard time KOing Bonnar (which I think he will that makes me alittle nervous about Bonnar).
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:46 pm

Bonnar is fighting with nothing to lose just the UFC is promoting. He's dangerous because he can fight with reckless abandon and go finish where other people would he hesitant. Plus he's pretty damn big and well rounded. Who's to say he can't lay on Andy for 2 rounds. He did it Kingsbury. Not saying Kingsbury is Andy, just saying its in his arsenal.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Bonnar is fighting with nothing to lose just the UFC is promoting. He's dangerous because he can fight with reckless abandon and go finish where other people would he hesitant. Plus he's pretty damn big and well rounded. Who's to say he can't lay on Andy for 2 rounds. He did it Kingsbury. Not saying Kingsbury is Andy, just saying its in his arsenal.

I agree Farmer thats why I say he is dangerous and thats the fight Im looking forward to the most.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Im going with Silva vs Fitch. If he beats fitch and gets another quality win I think he should fight for a title. Id like to see him fight Diaz if he beats Fitch. The guy has a ton of talent.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:15 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Im going with Silva vs Fitch. If he beats fitch and gets another quality win I think he should fight for a title. Id like to see him fight Diaz if he beats Fitch. The guy has a ton of talent.

Like that fight. Silva is so explosive, but Diaz gives everyone fits.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:09 pm

I think anybody fighting against Silva has nothing to lose and everything to gain nothing new there.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:24 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I think anybody fighting against Silva has nothing to lose and everything to gain nothing new there.

Yes and no. I can say outside of Sonnen no one has fought like it. Maia, Vitor, & Yushin all look like the shit down their leg.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Yes and no. I can say outside of Sonnen no one has fought like it. Maia, Vitor, & Yushin all look like the shit down their leg.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:42 pm

I guess we'll find out how much it matters or not.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 am

I really suggest checking out this latest OneFC show. It was great, very entertaining. Top 3 card of the year. They did a great job with this event.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 pm

I would recommend watching the Boku-Zoro fight specifically. I didn't realize how massive Zoro was. He is as big as any LW I have ever seen. He was looking amazing for most of the fight with the exception of being dropped early and then caught and finished later. But between those moments he dominated and looked good doing it.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:16 am

Well now that it is Saturday I am looking forward to Silva vs Fitch the most. Strictly because of the prospect of Silva winning. It's the most important and relevant fight on a real level, because of course Bonner beating Silva would be one of if not the biggest upsets ever, but that is such a far out lying possibility that it is a waste of thought to dwell on. Erik Silva though has a chance to show something big today. It is a very significant step up in difficulty for Silva, I doubt it will be his 5th first round obliteration in a row, but you never know, Fitch was murdered in a flash last time out.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:19 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

If MacDonald gets by Penn and Silva beats Fitch, that is the title eliminator I want to see. Tragically it seems like we rarely ever get that kind of fight though, Bones vs Bader was probably the last time there was a situation comparable but they were both still a fight away after that fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What fight are you looking forward to most this month?   What fight are you looking forward to most this month? Empty

Back to top Go down

What fight are you looking forward to most this month?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next