Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?

Go down 
2 posters

Who would you want to see lose?
Anderson loses to Bonnar
Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  Vote_lcap0%Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GSP loses to Condit
Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  Vote_lcap0%Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
JDS loses to Cain
Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  Vote_lcap25%Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Aldo loses to Frankie
Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  Vote_lcap25%Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Bendo loses to Diaz
Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  Vote_lcap50%Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  Empty
PostSubject: Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?    Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:03 pm

This is like "what would your rather see take 2". Slow week, why not? Which Champion outside of Jones would you want to see lose? I didn't include Barao vs Cruz because that might not be the next matchup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?    Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:08 pm

I'd like to see GSP lose but not now because I really want the Silva fight to happen.

Why no option for Cruz to lose to Barao ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?    Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Ali wrote:
I'd like to see GSP lose but not now because I really want the Silva fight to happen.

Because we don't know if that fight will happen. It's still possible Barao will fight again before Cruz is ready to go. Even if it does happen, it won't be for a long time.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?    Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:12 pm

It's kind of torn for me. I'd love to see Nate get the LW Championship but I'd also love to see Anderson get beat. I want GSP to lose but not to Condit after that shit he pulled last fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?    Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:14 pm

I went for Nate beating Bendo but only because I believe that's actually going to happen.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?    Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:16 pm

I'm going to guess GDP voted for Cain to beat the Brazilian Teddy Bear. You have no heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?    Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Ali wrote:

Basically this but the opposite. I would've chosen Anderson to lose to Bonnar but I want GSP to beat him. Out of the options I took Aldo to lose to Frankie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?    Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:22 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:

Basically this but the opposite. I would've chosen Anderson to lose to Bonnar but I want GSP to beat him. Out of the options I took Aldo to lose to Frankie.

Keep dreaming Silva's going to treat GSP Oz style !!

Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  Rape
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?    Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:22 pm

If you can't handle the answer you shouldn't be asking the question crazy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?    Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Ali wrote:
I went for Nate beating Bendo but only because I believe that's actually going to happen.
Gay reasoning. It's a question asking what you would WANT to see, not what you think is most likely to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?    Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:27 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Gay reasoning. It's a question asking what you would WANT to see, not what you think is most likely to happen.

I already said I'd like GSP to lose but not now because it would ruin the mega fight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?    Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

I already said I'd like GSP to lose but not now because it would ruin the mega fight.
Ruining the "mega fight" would be a major plus in my book. But I don't want GSP to lose to Carlos, he doesn't deserve that glory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?    Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Champion not named Jon Jones do you want to see lose?
Page 1 of 1