Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?

Go down 
+3
Ludo
GDPofDRC
OU
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Jon Jones vs. Vitor Belfort
Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Vote_lcap11%Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Joseph Benavidez vs. Demetrious Johnson
Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Vote_lcap44%Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Michael Bisping vs. Brian Stann
Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Vote_lcap22%Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Gilbert Melendez vs. Pat Healy
Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Vote_lcap0%Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Stipe Miocic vs. Stefan Struve
Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Vote_lcap0%Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Andrei Arlovski vs. Tim Sylvia 4
Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Vote_lcap11%Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
other(specify)
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Empty
PostSubject: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:46 am

Any of these grab your interest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:57 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:58 am

freakzilla wrote:
Are you sure it's not AA vs Poopy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:58 am

Toss up between Bones vs. Vitor and Bisping vs. Stann for me. Probably more excited to see if Bisping can finally earn a title shot.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:00 am

Ali wrote:
Toss up between Bones vs. Vitor and Bisping vs. Stann for me. Probably more excited to see if Bisping can finally earn a title shot.
I don't think a win over Stann would earn him a title shot. But it might, he will probably need to get the KO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:01 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
I don't think a win over Stann would earn him a title shot. But it might, he will probably need to get the KO.

It won't guarantee him a shot but at least people won't freak if Bisping got the opportunity to face Silva next year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:55 am

I knew someone would vote for AA vs Poopy.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:08 pm

It's a poopy month.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Even though that fight is on Aug.31, I'll still put it in with the list.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:13 pm

UFC 153 though.... gonna be awesome.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:20 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
UFC 153 though.... gonna be awesome.
That card took a big hit for me when Vitor vs Belcher got scratched. But it's still one of the better cards as of late. Adding the Phil Davis fight was alright.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Heavyweight Champions Andrei Arlovski and Tim Sylvia will go to war for the fourth time in their careers when they hook 'em up at the ONE FC 5 event scheduled for this Friday night (Aug. 31, 2012) at Quezon City's Smart Araneta Coliseum in the Philippines.

And for "The Pitbull," it's payback time.

Quote :
"He's a dickface, period. What he did, how he acted, it's definitely bullshit. Now it's gonna be revenge. August 31st is revenge day for me, that's it. I want to knock his fucking ass out so bad. Trust me, I will do everything possible to do this."
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:42 pm

JoBen vs Mighty Mouse.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Ludo wrote:
JoBen vs Mighty Mouse.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:53 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Bisping deserves a tittle shot with a win over Stann, i don't care if you think he'd get blasted by Silva, he deserves his shot
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Bisping deserves a tittle shot with a win over Stann, i don't care if you think he'd get blasted by Silva, he deserves his shot
Over Weidman? Bisping is the favorite here, he is expected to win. He is the higher ranked fighter. Chris just destroyed a fighter ranked above both. Munoz landed a grand total of 1 strike. Pure domination.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Munoz was and still is overrated, Mikes only loss is to Chael and some people thought he won the fight
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:47 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Munoz was and still is overrated, Mikes only loss is to Chael and some people thought he won the fight
Not sure what you ment by that. Because Mike has multiple losses. Guess who doesn't? Chris Weidman.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:56 pm

his last loss was to Silva in 2010, he's more accomplished than Wiedman. Wiedman needs at least one more fight before a tittle shot
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:59 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
his last loss was to Silva in 2010, he's more accomplished than Wiedman. Wiedman needs at least one more fight before a tittle shot
Ok, I can see that argument. I don't agree with it, but I see where you are coming from. Well looks like Anderson is waiting for GSP, so maybe we get Bisping vs Weidman? I'll take Weidman via domination.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:01 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ok, I can see that argument. I don't agree with it, but I see where you are coming from. Well looks like Anderson is waiting for GSP, so maybe we get Bisping vs Weidman? I'll take Weidman via domination.
we'll have to see if The Count can get past Stann first... that's no easy feat
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Still, it's a weak stretch, which is why he needs this big win over Stann.

Miller, Akiyama, Rivera and Miller is not a noteworthy championship buildup to me. The stalemate with Sonnen helps and beating Stann would be about enough at this point in his campaign. Equal footing with Weidman, but more deserving. Chris is young and will get his, if Bisping wins he has done more cumulatively to earn a shot imo.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Cub Swanson v Charles Oliveira or Bones v Sonnen
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

That would definitely be cool.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:54 pm

timthebim wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

That would definitely be cool.

Vitor is going to break his hand again or have back problems then uncle Chael will step up AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?    Which fight in September are you looking forward to most?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next