Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

University of Texas Hacks a Drone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

University of Texas Hacks a Drone Empty
PostSubject: University of Texas Hacks a Drone   University of Texas Hacks a Drone EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:30 am

ok this isn't good, apparently a University of Texas class was challenged to try to hack into a drone, apparently they did it fairly easy and it cost them less than a $ 1,000 to do it

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/sci-tech/others/drones-successfully-hacked-spoofing-639
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: University of Texas Hacks a Drone   University of Texas Hacks a Drone EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:01 am

hell, if iran did it...

lol

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: University of Texas Hacks a Drone   University of Texas Hacks a Drone EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:03 am

Bird, does this change your opinion on drone attacks at all?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: University of Texas Hacks a Drone   University of Texas Hacks a Drone EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:30 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Bird, does this change your opinion on drone attacks at all?

only that they need to make them better, i.e. local austin duesche bags can't hack them with a grand. I am really for bombing terrorist when we find them.
The best website for drone attack info is thelongwarjournal.org you should check it out, tells you who we droned, how many were killed, where and when. We have killed a taliban and AQ leader in North Waziristan this week. I say Bravo, no americans died and in my personal opinion, we are at war and have been since 1996 we just didn't realize it till 2001.

Afghanistan is like a smaller version of Nam in that the Ho Chin Minh ran through Cambodia and Laos (and we bombed those places as well) in Afghanistan (as in the Afghan-Soviet War from 79-89) the fighters get supplied from Pakistan (Jalalabad, etc) and jump country to country.

Only this time the situation is way more complicated, we are paying that other country billions. Today they reopened the NATO supply lines in Pakistan and I think it is clear the Pakistan government has been and are giving us permission to do drone strikes for our money, but turn around to their public and condemn us to save face.

I say fuck them, let the Mossad clean house on the Pakistani ISI and get someone in charge of Paki who is capable of controlling the entities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University of Texas Hacks a Drone   University of Texas Hacks a Drone Empty

Back to top Go down

University of Texas Hacks a Drone
Page 1 of 1