[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit
Posts : 14874
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 28
Location : Cincinnati

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:08 pm

I don't care about Josh's women problems, but since he always makes a point of talking about white women, I thought I'd drop in to say I'm officially in my first actual relationship with some black pussy. That's all

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Uh oh! Somebody got on the computer today! Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.
Posts : 980
Join date : 2011-02-14
Location : North Texas

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:25 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I don't care about Josh's women problems, but since he always makes a point of talking about white women, I thought I'd drop in to say I'm officially in my first actual relationship with some black pussy. That's all

She would be flattered to see that you hold her in such high regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Update: Boy do I have some shit! I gotta give this girl props cause she is good LOL I don't know how she has the time to do this shit when she is fucking me all the time. Will update later tonight I'm going out with another girl tonight and my girls two best friends are busting her out to me tonight.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:10 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Update: Boy do I have some shit! I gotta give this girl props cause she is good LOL I don't know how she has the time to do this shit when she is fucking me all the time. Will update later tonight I'm going out with another girl tonight and my girls two best friends are busting her out to me tonight.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:04 am

They just told me something that I already knew but just confirmed it, now I will play with what I have and completely mind fuck her.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:16 am

She's really a man, right?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 am

OU wrote:
She's really a man, right?

I wish that was the case LOL.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:54 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
She's really a man, right?

I wish that was the case LOL.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Update?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:05 pm

OU wrote:
Update?

Done son. I ended it with her did no contact for a couple of days to get my thoughts together talked to her today on facebook and txt I just told her to hit me up whenever cause I'm not contacting her anymore.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:07 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Update?

Done son. I ended it with her did no contact for a couple of days to get my thoughts together talked to her today on facebook and txt I just told her to hit me up whenever cause I'm not contacting her anymore.
Was she busted out?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:10 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Update?

Done son. I ended it with her did no contact for a couple of days to get my thoughts together talked to her today on facebook and txt I just told her to hit me up whenever cause I'm not contacting her anymore.
Was she busted out?

I didn't really bust her out she knew what was up and started telling the truth she still hasn't fessed up to everything that will come. She thinks she is gonna hurt me or something I'm fucking 27 I've been through it all with relationships LOL I've been through worse. I've actually had one girl that I was with for 4yrs lead a double life SRS. I might tell my horror stories sometime it would be a pretty good read.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Write a book. That kind of shit sells.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Ludo wrote:
Write a book. That kind of shit sells.

I think I'll make a thread today. I'm feeling witty off this Captain Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Write a book. That kind of shit sells.

I think I'll make a thread today. I'm feeling witty off this Captain Very Happy
Please do it. It's Monday, I need this.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:44 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Write a book. That kind of shit sells.

I think I'll make a thread today. I'm feeling witty off this Captain Very Happy
Please do it. It's Monday, I need this.

Dammit, OU, tone that shit down. If he thinks you're desperate he'll make you work for it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Ugh! Alright let me listen to some music first.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Write a book. That kind of shit sells.

I think I'll make a thread today. I'm feeling witty off this Captain Very Happy
Please do it. It's Monday, I need this.

Dammit, OU, tone that shit down. If he thinks you're desperate he'll make you work for it.

I'm not LA I give the people what they want lol.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   

Back to top Go down
 
Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Rhino easy-open hood mod
» Easy pull clutch for free.
» 1 8" Pioneer bass tube. Free today only.
» BASS OR BREAM RECIPES
» Free parking for Sat golfers.. where?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: