Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?

Go down 
+3
GDPofDRC
OU
josh200612
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Question
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:13 pm

you setting someone up?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:13 pm

OU wrote:
you setting someone up?

Just wondering what's going on when I'm not around.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:16 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
you setting someone up?

Sounds like you are suspicious of your girl or roommate.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:18 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
you setting someone up?

Girl. SO FIND ME ONE MEOW!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:29 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
you setting someone up?

I'm not one for spying. Personally I'd assume the worse and tell the bitch to kick rocks. Odds are, you could do better.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:36 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
you setting someone up?

I'm not one for spying. Personally I'd assume the worse and tell the bitch to kick rocks. Odds are, you could do better.

I just like being in the KNOW for some reason it makes me feel better knowing EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Also GDP don't give me that shit LOL.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Reps for life.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Isn't that invasion of privacy? Illegal?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:41 pm

OU wrote:

Not when it's on your computer duh! LOL!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:44 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

Are you sure about that? I don't think that is the case. Obviously you can't go on and use any passwords she types on there to login to any of her accounts(facebook,twitter, banking whatever). Can you have some kind of assumed privacy even on someone elses PC?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:46 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

Are you sure about that? I don't think that is the case. Obviously you can't go on and use any passwords she types on there to login to any of her accounts(facebook,twitter, banking whatever). Can you have some kind of assumed privacy even on someone elses PC?

I'm just looking at what is typed not logging onto anything and the last part not sure.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:51 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

I'm just looking at what is typed not logging onto anything and the last part not sure.
Is she clearing the history? Or are you looking for my specifics? Like private messages and content of emails and stuff like that? Just clearing history alone is a bad sign. But I think you could be making a dangerous move here buddy.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Man up
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Personally I would be able to live with someone I didn't trust. Please tell me you don't go through her phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Forgive my ignorance but what's a keylogger ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Ali wrote:
Just learn to use Google already, you can answer the question just as fast as you can respond to a post. So don't give me that lazy argument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:02 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Just learn to use Google already, you can answer the question just as fast as you can respond to a post. So don't give me that lazy argument.

No.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

Is she clearing the history? Or are you looking for my specifics? Like private messages and content of emails and stuff like that? Just clearing history alone is a bad sign. But I think you could be making a dangerous move here buddy.

Yes she is clearing the history and yes like PM'S and emails stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 pm

OU wrote:
Personally I would be able to live with someone I didn't trust. Please tell me you don't go through her phone.

I have ONE time because I had a gut feeling.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

No.
Then you deserve to be clueless and ignorant.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Man up

LOL what am I supposed to do? I'm not gonna start a fight with nothing to back it up.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Ouch Josh, man you need to just bail son. This isn't going to make you sleep any better at night. It's not going to end your gut feelings. This isn't going to resolve anything. You just want hard proof to throw in her face. You are not in a healthy relationship my man. The real question should be should you keep fucking her while you look for a new bitch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next