Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy

Go down 
+6
Ninja
killerofchicken
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
Ludo
OU
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy   MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
Machida-Shogun was not even close to that, but it did cause probably the biggest shitstorm over a decision that i can remember in MMA.

A little different though because there was no suspicion of rigging and that fight was atleast close. Right now, all i'm hearing is boxing is corrupt, and people are gonna go watch WWE and watch professionals fix fights.

I still say Machida won that fight! Joe Rogan swayed half of u guy's because he was so partial to Rua.

he didnt sway me...remember, i got negged like 15 times that night when i politely articulated why i think Machida won the fight. I scored it 48-47 Machida before any judge rendered their decision.

Ahhhh yes.... https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t4549-the-machida-era
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy   MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:45 pm

i politely accepted the result in that fight as well.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy   MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:33 pm

This Pac Man fight reminded me of when BJ got screwed in the first Frankie fight!!!!! OK maybe it wasnt as bad as Pac Man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy   MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Murillo rua vs rampage was bad
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy   MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Murillo rua vs rampage was bad
good one, but it is nowhere as high profile as pac was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy   MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:14 pm

timthebim wrote:
This Pac Man fight reminded me of when BJ got screwed in the first Frankie fight!!!!! OK maybe it wasnt as bad as Pac Man Very Happy

lol
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy   MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:28 pm

How about Ricco v Couture?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy   MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:25 am

Mark Schlereth said yesterday that the biggest winner in Pac-Bradley was Dana White. Every single host or guest that was on ESPN radio yesterday that went into the subject of boxing also brought up MMA and in a positive light. Happened all day yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy   MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MMA getting alot of love with this boxing controversy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2