Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Definition of WTF

Go down 
+8
NoRegret
OU
captain organic
jewzilla
Cu Bu
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:21 am

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami police are still tight-lipped about the man they shot and killed on the MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon, but new details back claims they had no choice: the naked man they shot was trying to chew the face off another naked man, and refused to obey police orders to stop his grisly meal, which one source now claims included his victim’s nose and eyeballs.

Surveillance video taken from security cameras at the nearby Miami Herald building show a police officer arrive on the scene, appear to be startled by the spectacle of two naked men lying on the street, and draw his service weapon. It appears that the officer shot one of the men, but it was difficult to tell in the video.

The bizarre shooting happened shortly after 2 p.m., when police responded to a 911 call about two naked men fighting on a bike path along the Causeway, which was packed with traffic on a busy holiday weekend.

Miami police have not confirmed the details of what happened next, but sources close to the investigation told CBS4 News that officers found one man gnawing on the face of another, in what one police source called the most gruesome thing he’d ever seen.

The fight was taking place at the causeway exit near the Miami Herald building, and amazed officers tried to stop it, ordering the man making a meal out of the other man to stop.
SURVEILLANCE CAMERA VIDEO

Armando Aguilar, who heads the local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, said he has spoken with the officer who responded. Aguilar said the officer saw what the man was doing, and ordered him to stop. He said the man growled at the officer, and then returned to his meal.

Aguilar said the man ate his victim’s nose and eyeballs.

The officer then used his service weapon and shot the man, Aguilar said, but the gunshot had no effect.

Other sources confirmed that the man refused to obey, and continued his attack. Aguilar said the officer had no choice but to keep shooting until the attacker was dead.

Investigators sharing limited details about the confrontation, saying only that the two men were fighting and the officers felt they had no choice but to take deadly force.

“During this confrontation an officer did discharge his weapon striking one of the individuals, said Det. Willie Moreno, spokesperson for Miami Police.

But the sources close to the investigation say that dry recitation of the facts apparently doesn’t go far enough. They said the man still would not give in to police commands, so officers fired again.

“That individual has lost his life right now,” Moreno said.

With the attacker dead, lying nude on the pavement, officers and paramedics were able to get to his victim and rush him to Jackson Memorial Hospital. Police sources say the man had virtually no face and was unrecognizable.

Police have shared no information about his identity or condition.

The surveillance video supplied to CBS4 by The Herald under a news sharing agreement is disturbing. At one point, whomever was controlling the cameras zoomed in to the two men lying nude and partially obscured by the MetroMover track. One man is motionless, but the other, presumably the man whose face was attacked, can be seen flailing his legs, possibly in pain.

The Herald used video editing tools to obscure portions of that man’s body as he moved.

The video covers a time frame of about 8 minutes, but despite the shooting of the attacker and the obvious distress shown by the victim, paramedics are not seen attempting to rescue him.

The victim was eventually taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital.

Once the bizarre confrontation came to an end, police were left with the task of figuring out what had happened. The investigation forced the closure of the causeway from Miami Beach to Miami, and also closed an exit to the causeway from I-95.

The investigation snarled traffic for hours and delayed thousands of motorists until ways could be found to get them off the causeway.

Police have had little official to say about the details, and have not released the name of the cannibalistic attacker.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:27 am

...Florida
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:29 am

Well, this could be the start of it... Have your bag ready and your plan in mind.

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Mon May 28, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:32 am

something in the water over there. The most fucked up stories come from that state.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:33 am

prayers for the victim

WTF
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:34 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
something in the water over there. The most fucked up stories come from that state.

agree man and did you see today they managed to quietly disenfranchise thousands of minorities

http://freethoughtblogs.com/dispatches/2012/04/11/florida-disenfranchises-minority-voters/

happeneed today
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:36 am

They need to do a massive quarantine of Miami Dade Region. Now.

https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t9870-what-is-your-plan?highlight=plan
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:18 am

got my machete reti

facking zombies
Back to top Go down

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Perhaps taking a vacation in Miami isn't such a good idea for me after all.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:34 pm

One thing I vividly remember about the last time I went to South Beach is that I have never been anywhere in the world where there were more finer women everywhere.
Back to top Go down

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:36 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
One thing I vividly remember about the last time I went to South Beach is that I have never been anywhere in the world where there were more finer women everywhere.

Alot of hot Cuban's ?
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Alot of hot Cuban's ?

No. Hot American chicks. Atleast when I was there.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:01 pm

so i guess bathsalts were the drug of choice of the cannibal and his lunch.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:37 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
so i guess bathsalts were the drug of choice of the cannibal and his lunch.

Stories like this almost make me want to stop doing drugs.

I used to be a fan of LSD. I would not touch this shit.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:15 pm

Zombie attack starts around the 2:20 mark, goes on for 18 minutes

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:30 pm

wow, I'm not even going to click a video until I have ate lunch.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:57 pm

OU wrote:
wow, I'm not even going to click a video until I have ate lunch.

Ok so you can eat lunch before seeing a naked man eat another naked man, but I bet you cant eat lunch before watching your Thunder drop this series vs. SA.

Jk, I was really wanting KD to win it this year. Fuck the Spurs.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:38 pm

I guess looks arent everything, if i had to guess who it was i would have guessed the old guy. He looks like he could eat a man's face.
Definition of WTF Miamiee2
Definition of WTF Man-Eating-Face-shot
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:30 pm

ZOMBIEEESSS!

You think this is fucked up...how about an actual zombie outbreak happening in Cambodia back in 2005 and nobody hearing about it?

Found this article a couple months ago and posted it on my facebook.

http://www.offtopicbutts.com/4483241.stm
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:55 am

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 am

also they are saying the reason for the zombie in Florida was some LSD mixed with salts or some shit, saying some strain of LSD has been making people get naked and doing violent acts with their jaw and having super strength.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:02 am

Birdofthad wrote:
also they are saying the reason for the zombie in Florida was some LSD mixed with salts or some shit, saying some strain of LSD has been making people get naked and doing violent acts with their jaw and having super strength.
Well I think we have talked about it before, but remember that one rapper that went crazy on LSD and was chewing on someones intestines and thought it was the end of the world and he was fighting the Devil.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
well some other dude just ate his roommates entire heart and part of his brain.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/31/alexander-kinyua-kujoe-agyei-kodie-ate-brain-heart-roommate-maryland_n_1560149.html
Zombies don't use forks and knifes. That's just a fucked up dude.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:48 pm

So, i saw a story from the mother of the Miami zombie yesterday. She said he wasn't a zombie, lol. Then she said he shoulda been tased and that he was a nice boy. His girlfriend said the same thing and that he was a bible thumper. I smell a lawsuit coming soon.

I guess the mother forgot about him kicking her ass a few years ago and getting based 3 times by Miami police? I also think the girlfriend forgot about her calling the cool saying he was acting strange and erratic and that he was probably doing drugs again.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:03 pm

how many millions of tax payers dollars are going to go to fixing this dudes face?

how much will City of miami give killers family to shut the fuck up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Definition of WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of WTF   Definition of WTF Empty

Back to top Go down

Definition of WTF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next