Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?

Go down 
5 posters

1. JDS vs Alistair Overeem
Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap29%Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
2. Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans
Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap43%Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
3. Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen II
Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap28%Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
4. GSP vs Carlos Condit
Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap0%Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5. Ben Henderson vs Frankie Edgar II
Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap0%Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6. Dominick Cruz vs Urijah Faber III
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? Empty
PostSubject: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:55 pm

1. JDS vs Alistair Overeem
2. Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans
4. GSP vs Carlos Condit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans for me.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:02 pm

The rematch for me. I rank them...

1. Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen II = Great first fight. Huge stadium. So much hype.
2. Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans = A legit test for Bones. Real hate.
3. JDS vs Alistair Overeem = Could be epic HW striking battle.
4. GSP vs Carlos Condit = GSP is usually boring. Condit is usually entertaining. Lets hope the stand long enough to be fun. GSP is still the #1 P4P for me.
5. Ben Henderson vs Frankie Edgar II = kind of annoyed this fight is happening again so soon. Should be a good one though.
6. Dominick Cruz vs Urijah Faber III = Cruz just doesn't do it for me. Hopefully Faber can land enough to somehow finish Cruz.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Anderson-Chael II
JDS-Reem
Jones-Evans
Henderson-Edgar II
GSP-Condit
Cruz-Faber II
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
The rematch for me. I rank them...

1. Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen II = Great first fight. Huge stadium. So much hype.
2. Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans = A legit test for Bones. Real hate.
3. JDS vs Alistair Overeem = Could be epic HW striking battle.
4. GSP vs Carlos Condit = GSP is usually boring. Condit is usually entertaining. Lets hope the stand long enough to be fun. GSP is still the #1 P4P for me.
5. Ben Henderson vs Frankie Edgar II = kind of annoyed this fight is happening again so soon. Should be a good one though.
6. Dominick Cruz vs Urijah Faber III = Cruz just doesn't do it for me. Hopefully Faber can land enough to somehow finish Cruz.

I have them in this order with the top 2 switched. I hope Faber wins also.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Should you add McCall/Mouse v Joseph Benavidez
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Should you add McCall/Mouse v Joseph Benavidez

We don't know what the title fight will be yet so I didn't add it. Same with Jose Aldo's next fight.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 pm

1. Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans
2. JDS vs Alistair Overeem
4. GSP vs Carlos Condit
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:03 am

Of the fights listed.
1.JDS vs Reem
2.Faber vs Cruz
3.Bendo vs Frankie
4.Andy vs Chael
5.Jones vs Evans
6.Condit vs GSP

but if I just go off of all fights that come to mind.
1. Creepy vs Mouse
2. JDS vs Reem
3. Lima vs Askren
4. Ace vs Cung Le
5. Nate vs Miller
6. Wand vs Vitor
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:31 am

OU wrote:
Of the fights listed.
1.JDS vs Reem
2.Faber vs Cruz
3.Bendo vs Frankie
4.Andy vs Chael
5.Jones vs Evans
6.Condit vs GSP

1. Creepy vs Mouse
2. JDS vs Reem
3. Lima vs Askren
4. Ace vs Cung Le

5. Nate vs Miller
6. Wand vs Vitor

How/why do you have these over some of the title fights?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:35 am

Lima vs Askren is a title fight. Look at my fav fighters list.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:10 am

JDS vs Reem
Silva vs Sonnen
Cruz s Faber
GSP vs Condit
Jones vs Evans
Henderson vs Edgar
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:16 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Of the fights listed.
1.JDS vs Reem
2.Faber vs Cruz
3.Bendo vs Frankie
4.Andy vs Chael
5.Jones vs Evans
6.Condit vs GSP

1. Creepy vs Mouse
2. JDS vs Reem
3. Lima vs Askren
4. Ace vs Cung Le

5. Nate vs Miller
6. Wand vs Vitor

How/why do you have these over some of the title fights?
Or just to give more details on why I want to see my favorite fighters in action. JDS is going to blow Reem away. Creepy gonna show why he is the #1 fly. Lima is gonna finish that douchebag. Ace is going to murder Cung Le. Nate is going to war with Miller and get himself a title shot. Also hoping Wand lands one early and gets his revenge. Vicious KO no matter who lands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to?   Which one of these fights are you most looking forward to? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1