[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:34 pm

holy shit what the hell? apparently dropping nuclear bombs on accident isn't that uncommon

http://www.rense.com/general45/drop.htm

View user profile
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Just a little taste in case Spain ever tried to get froggish

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Just a little taste in case Spain ever tried to get froggish

lol get froggy spain, say something, y'all want Florida back? here have some H Bombs

View user profile
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 pm

high altitude right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:48 pm

why the FUCK is there a b52 over Spain carrying not 1 but FIVE hydrogen bombs?!?! no wonder this planet is turning to shit, were destroying it at a frantic pace

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:57 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
why the FUCK is there a b52 over Spain carrying not 1 but FIVE hydrogen bombs?!?! no wonder this planet is turning to shit, were destroying it at a frantic pace

Check out Rachl Maddows first and new book, called Drift, this incident is the key subject of the book. I am interested in checking it out

View user profile
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966   Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 am

Birdofthad wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Check out Rachl Maddows first and new book, called Drift, this incident is the key subject of the book. I am interested in checking it out
ill check it out... maybe

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966   Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:42 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

ill check it out... maybe

a it has nothing to do with politics, its about history of bombers carrying nuclear weapons over USA and other countries and the malfunctions that have occurred

View user profile
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966   Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 am

killerofchicken wrote:

Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966   Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:13 am

i worry about the fukushima ocean and air contamination.

i heard they have to check all the cars and make sure they are under and certain percentage of radiation, and on days that it rains the whole shipment can be lost because of they all get radioactive from the rainfall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966   Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:05 am

oggy420 wrote:
i worry about the fukushima ocean and air contamination.

i heard they have to check all the cars and make sure they are under and certain percentage of radiation, and on days that it rains the whole shipment can be lost because of they all get radioactive from the rainfall.

you see the Politician that they backed into drinking the Fukushima water?

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966   Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:30 pm

This explains the origin of Antonio Bandereas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966   

Back to top Go down

USA Dropped 4 Hydrogen Bombs on Spain in 1966
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1