Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?

Go down 
+10
terpsandravens
cptnspeed1
Ziggy116
SOKO
CombatSports4Life
Thomasdrrn09
bobbitt15
Mr. Coupon
joshkellerseattle
LA
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 pm

LOL. That would have been insane
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:42 pm

It is really hard to get excited about this video since it was taken in such a creepy manor. I mean if a celeb makes a tape and then it gets out later(don't care how) then that is a different story. But some peeping Tom violates someone without their knowledge? Very creepy. Erin is hott but I can't even watch the video without feeling creepy.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Is this good for Erin's career? I think it is actually. Maybe she put it out herself!!!

Hehe no I don't believe that, and that invasion of privay sucks - However, there may be a silver lining.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Jruq wrote:
Is this good for Erin's career? I think it is actually. Maybe she put it out herself!!!

Hehe no I don't believe that, and that invasion of privay sucks - However, there may be a silver lining.

I don't know about a silver lining but there have definitely been a lot of white, creamy linings since her privacy was invaded...
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Jruq wrote:

I don't know about a silver lining but there have definitely been a lot of white, creamy linings since her privacy was invaded...

So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 Fry-see-what-you-did-there-scaled
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 pm

lol Josh, that is awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 pm

Man, I cant get over that AV! I was pissed when it happened, but in slow motion, it's such an awesome shot.

The punches afterward were fucking bullshit though, especially with the ref yanking him off. And people gave Hendo shit...that was a straight up bitch move that should have resulted in a fine/suspension.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:02 am

Also, Erin Andrews ass, yes or no?
So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 Manager_clip_image006
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:05 am

No comments on the police call? or ass?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:38 am

She posted the video of herself naked I'd bet anything, then she goes all octamon when she gets the attention she wanted. Skank.

but all is forgiven with that ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:28 pm

I doubt that, boy would that be bad if she did and it got out though, did u watch the police call? It was funny even though it's wrong to say it is. And that ass is like butter
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:07 pm

That.....ASS!!!

*smacks lips*
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Beautiful ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?   So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So a............You guys want to see Erin Andrews naked?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2