Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3   The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 pm

I think along time ago I said I was gonna lay out what I think THQ still is doing wrong with this game but I had to play abunch of it to really dive into it. So here I go, overall I Love this game

Gameplay
- The standup sway system sucks and needs changed to a fightnight style sway system to give fighters more headmovement so the fighters in the game look more realistic and less like sweet looking rockem sockem robots made in our favorite fighters likeness.

Event Mode
- Not having the option to use Pride for event mode was a big mistake imo atleast, I love event mode but how are you gonna put Pride in the game and then dick me on being able to put on a Pride event? Weak

Career Mode
I haven't finished my career yet but this is where I see the need for the most improvement even though I love it

-I understand you don't want the game to be to easy, it would get boring. But the declining of ratings has got to go!! They gave us a half/truth when the game was coming out saying they did away with rating decline but they really didn't they made it so your ratings decline based on what you choose to train in.

Everytime I train bjj my standup skills go down so I'm more likely to get KOed, it's like the game is made for you to either be a great ground guy with sucky standup ratings or great standup guy with sucky ground game, meanwhile once you get to the top of the ufc the guys your fighting are studs in all areas.

-2 actions before a fight? That would be fucking great if you could get some more points for training within each action. I'm all for getting to the actual game faster but again it sucks when you don't have enough time to upgrade your fighter to anywhere close to the rating your opponets are at when you fight them. In my career I just beat Jose Aldo for the FW belt but it was a war he was rated 94, me only 84.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3   The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Completely agree about the sway system.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3   The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:51 pm

The biggest things for Me are the sway system and the ground control they added in. You can't transition while someone is striking from the top. So if they get to side control and start blasting your ribs with strong knees you can't do anything to get out of the situation until after you get rocked and almost finished.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3   The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:02 pm

yeah you should be able to attempt transitions while getting pounded, but as long as I block one of the shots I can usually get a transition in.

Also one I forgot about career mode

6 camps to choose from thats it? That's it? No Cesar Gracie camp, No team Alpha Male, No Tri-Star even though I hate GSP. That's weak

Not to mention actual fighter moves are put in the wrong camp usually, Learned JDS's straight right at AKA for god sake lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3   The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:04 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
yeah you should be able to attempt transitions while getting pounded, but as long as I block one of the shots I can usually get a transition in.

6 camps to choose from thats it? That's it? No Cesar Gracie camp, No team Alpha Male, No Tri-Star even though I hate GSP. That's weak

Not to mention actual fighter moves are put in the wrong camp usually, Learned JDS's straight right at AKA for god sake lol
Well Cain did get an excellent look at it.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3   The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:05 pm

HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3   The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:29 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Well Cain did get an excellent look at it.

ehoooo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3   The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flaws these mmaeyes see in ufc undisputed 3
Page 1 of 1