Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where is MMAeyes ?

Go down 
+4
josh200612
Ninja
OU
GDPofDRC
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:24 pm

I haven't seen him around in ages is he ok ?

Last edited by Ali on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:26 pm

hasn't even been gone a week. Pull yourself together man!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:28 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
hasn't even been gone a week. Pull yourself together man!

But I am worried about him Sad
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:31 pm

He is currently serving a suspension in my basement.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:28 pm

He was on his way to Hilo to met(fondle) his idol Baby Jay Penn, but he got evicted from the plane and thrown into some loony bin due to his crazy conspiracy theories on GreaseGate he was spouting out to the stewardess.

Last edited by Ninja on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Ninja wrote:
He was on his way to Hilo to met(fondle) his idol Baby Jay Penn, but he got evicted from the plane and thrown into a some loony bin due to his crazy conspiracy theories on GreaseGate he was spouting out to the stewardess.
AKA my basement. Any messages you guys need me to relay?
Back to top Go down

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Ninja wrote:
He was on his way to Hilo to met(fondle) his idol Baby Jay Penn, but he got evicted from the plane and thrown into a some loony bin due to his crazy conspiracy theories on GreaseGate he was spouting out to the stewardess.

lol!
Back to top Go down

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 am

Ok seriously where is Mark I miss him ?
Back to top Go down

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:57 pm

He hasn't posted on facebook since March 21st also :/
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:25 pm

freakzilla wrote:
He hasn't posted on facebook since March 21st also :/

That's odd.
Back to top Go down

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:21 pm

I hope he's just busy with life.

I remember him talking about opening up a video game store so no doubt that will have taken up alot of his time.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Ninja wrote:
He was on his way to Hilo to met(fondle) his idol Baby Jay Penn, but he got evicted from the plane and thrown into some loony bin due to his crazy conspiracy theories on GreaseGate he was spouting out to the stewardess.

Yeah i was with him. I barely escaped the scene was reminisent of Pulp Fiction when Bruce Willis escapes but Ving Ryames gets fucked only I didnt go back for him.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:37 pm

He got locked up for getting drunk and fighting two police officers. He told me he was having fun with his freinds and their girls, and some police stopped them, and he told them they were bullying them and using their badges as force. One cop got mad and told him he needed to be cuffed and he resisted. He punched one of the female officers and the other, smaller female officer snatched him up, and cuffed him. He is now serving a 15-18 day sentence for being a pussy.

Sup Mark!?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:01 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
He got locked up for getting drunk and fighting two police officers. He told me he was having fun with his freinds and their girls, and some police stopped them, and he told them they were bullying them and using their badges as force. One cop got mad and told him he needed to be cuffed and he resisted. He punched one of the female officers and the other, smaller female officer snatched him up, and cuffed him. He is now serving a 15-18 day sentence for being a pussy.

Sup Mark!?

lol!
Back to top Go down

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Where is MMAeyes ? Dont_try_this_at_home_im_a_professional_russian
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 am

Back to top Go down

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:11 pm

It's time to send out a search party.

Unless Mark has done a Farmer like exile to a football board.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Ali wrote:

I'm more worried that he injured himself making another gun video. That crazy Russian bastard.
Back to top Go down

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:44 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

I'm more worried that he injured himself making another gun video. That crazy Russian bastard.

It could have been a weird sexual experiment with grease, some bizarre way to get back at GSP.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:03 pm

So MMAeyes is still making those movies?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Where is MMAeyes ? Tumblr_lzct6cOhuh1qd0z3co1_500
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:06 pm

I see you...how you been?
Back to top Go down

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:20 pm

This thread is great lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is MMAeyes ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is MMAeyes ?   Where is MMAeyes ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is MMAeyes ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next