Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who hear beleives

Go down 
+6
Ludo
killerofchicken
oggy420
josh200612
OU
acccardinal12
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Who hear beleives - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
David Haye glasses Obama which causes renewed USA vs UK hostilities, everybody nukes everyone. Only Fedor and Brock survive, they mate, and the human race is renewed.

Who's going to be bottom ?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Fedors penis eats Brocks like a snake
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
David Haye glasses Obama which causes renewed USA vs UK hostilities, everybody nukes everyone. Only Fedor and Brock survive, they mate, and the human race is renewed.
Let me guess, Fedor opens up a vagina on Brocks head and skull fucks him. How much stronger will this kid be then the love child between Brock and Kieth Jardine?
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t16532-brock-jardine
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Brock Jardine?
Who hear beleives - Page 3 Brock-jardine
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Fedors penis eats Brocks like a snake

But won't Brock have the advantage considering he has tow penises ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:34 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Brock Jardine?
Who hear beleives - Page 3 Brock-jardine
Who hear beleives - Page 3 20101115102522_brockjardine
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Albino gorilla crossed with a naked mole rat?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Albino gorilla crossed with a naked mole rat?
Sounds delicious.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:57 am

do you believe in quantum physics, extra dimensions that operate on frequencies that our brain can't sense?
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:12 pm

OU wrote:
It's possible. It's possible every year that we can suffer some kind of natural disaster. Who knows when the next one will come? Has absolutely nothing to do with any special dates.

If the whole world came crumbling down this year, it would seem like a normal year to you cuz you live in tornado alley. jocolor
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:15 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
OU wrote:
It's possible. It's possible every year that we can suffer some kind of natural disaster. Who knows when the next one will come? Has absolutely nothing to do with any special dates.

If the whole world came crumbling down this year, it would seem like a normal year to you cuz you live in tornado alley. jocolor
We are entering tornado season too.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:32 pm

i've been watching this weekly video update about strange things happening around the world in 2012

it shows natural weather phenomena as well as natural disasters such as earthquakes, volcano etc. Also shows mysterious cloud formations, possible geo-engineering and chemtrails, ufo's and other astronomical mysteries.

Whether you believe it or not, things like this are far more interesting to me than tv shows or celebrity gossip.

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 pm

this is just some of the stuff seen around the world in january

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:40 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i've been watching this weekly video update about strange things happening around the world in 2012

it shows natural weather phenomena as well as natural disasters such as earthquakes, volcano etc. Also shows mysterious cloud formations, possible geo-engineering and chemtrails, ufo's and other astronomical mysteries.

Whether you believe it or not, things like this are far more interesting to me than tv shows or celebrity gossip.

Are there ANY other years in history that you could say also had strange and/or frequent natural disasters? I have a hard believing there isn't. I don't buy too much into it, you can make cool videos and play up alot of things if you really focus on it. I'm sure there are plenty of past years where you could make interesting videos about things that occurred that year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:41 pm

To me buying into 2012 is similar to the people buying into what the government tells you. No doubt in my mind people are using the fear of 2012 to their advantage.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:43 pm

You want to talk conspiracy theories, 2012 is just that.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:50 pm

i never said i believe it, but i am fascinated by it. I am fascinated by the earth and the sky. Watching the sky > watching mind numbing television.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i never said i believe it, but i am fascinated by it. I am fascinated by the earth and the sky. Watching the sky > watching mind numbing television.

Sports>nature
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:01 pm

here what we do know about 2012. It is the peak of solar activity, volcanic activity is way up right now, and earthquakes are becoming far more frequent.

The point is, what is going on around the world this year and leading up to it, is not like every other year, whether you look at it from an economic view, a geopolitical view, or a natural disaster view.

You might call it paranoid conspiracy theory because the thought of not being in control of our fate is a scary thought, but i think it is just as foolish to completely ignore major changes in the earth and write it off as not important or relevant because you want to hide behind the stigma of conspiracy theories and that there is no possible way that we dont know all there is to know about existence.

as far as the universe, and what the true meaning - purpose of life is, i don't think we have even scratched the surface.

Like i've said, i don not believe one way or the other that dec 21, 2012 is the end of time and that the life on planet earth will not exist after. I am much more open to the idea that some life changing event will take place but that human will continue to live, and thus hopefully thrive in a society of higher consciousness.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:04 pm

maybe playing sports, not idolizing scum bags who shoot up on steroids and get paid ridiculous amounts of money while teachers, firefighters, etc are losing their jobs and health benefits.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Well I would think that anyone that believes everything will culminate in 2012 would also have to have some belief in a super natural being that is in control. If you have a strong belief that a change is coming in 2012. Do you also have a belief in a super natural being?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:13 pm

i am a spiritual person, not religious. I do believe in a higher power. What that is i don't know, but i do believe there is something that connects all of us.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:15 pm

ever heard of the pineal gland? 3rd eye? DMT?

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:15 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i am a spiritual person, not religious. I do believe in a higher power. What that is i don't know, but i do believe there is something that connects all of us.
Yeah I was pretty positive you aren't "religious" but like you point out that is different from being "spiritual". I'm not a fan of organized religion and story telling but I'm not opposed to the thought of a higher power out there.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:17 pm

oggy420 wrote:
ever heard of the pineal gland? 3rd eye? DMT?

No, but I did a quick wiki search.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who hear beleives
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next