Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who hear beleives

Go down 
+6
Ludo
killerofchicken
oggy420
josh200612
OU
acccardinal12
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Who hear beleives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:54 pm

killer you don't think the price of things are on the rise right now? Eveything is going up in price and that is because of inflation, our money is becoming worth less and less. I hate to break it to you but right now the gas situation is way different than it was before. The situation with Iran and it's oil is not going to conclude anytime soon. The Saudi's know this and are going to take full advantage of their larger stake in the oil supply now and you can check for yourself they just boosted the prices way up. Plus Obama denied the oil pipeline from Canada. Look on all the major news sites. Look on drudge report. Leading story is $6 gas in florida. This is going to continue. Get ready to pay in the mid 4's to high 6's for gas coming real soon, and for the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:01 pm

oggy420 wrote:
killer you don't think the price of things are on the rise right now? Eveything is going up in price and that is because of inflation, our money is becoming worth less and less. I hate to break it to you but right now the gas situation is way different than it was before. The situation with Iran and it's oil is not going to conclude anytime soon. The Saudi's know this and are going to take full advantage of their larger stake in the oil supply now and you can check for yourself they just boosted the prices way up. Plus Obama denied the oil pipeline from Canada. Look on all the major news sites. Look on drudge report. Leading story is $6 gas in florida. This is going to continue. Get ready to pay in the mid 4's to high 6's for gas coming real soon, and for the foreseeable future.
dont get me wrong, i agree with you on the subject i just don't think that oil is a good example as we've been lied about it for over 10 years now.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:06 pm

the real question is why are we still even using fossil fuels?

Fact: Henry Ford Hemp Car
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:08 pm

oggy420 wrote:
the real question is why are we still even using fossil fuels?

Fact: Henry Ford Hemp Car
its a simple answer really...

Who hear beleives - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyoY-ykC4rJYz1aMUWswjnpQTWd-xeolTANLExLnjCJBhqH_irFA

and its not only fossil fuels, its science in general.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:12 pm

yep, and that's what needs to change. Get the money out of politics. And some other shit but that would be huge, which is why talking about the Federal Reserve is a necessity.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:23 pm

oggy420 wrote:

You do realize the cost of fuel is tied into everything in this country? Without oil you can't ship anything, meaning you can't import anything, or bring it from one place to another. Now if the price of fuel rises, invariably the price of shipping things must rise as well to cover the cost. When you buy things in a store your not just paying the cost of the item. Your paying the cost of rent, utilities, shipipng, theft coverage, employee salary, and back end profit on most items. For instance, a major retailer brand of batteries costs about 30 cents at cost. But your paying $4 for that pack of batteries. But not all of that is profit. Alot of it is covering the cost of being in business.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm

yes, but the price of everything goes up when you recklessly print money like the FED does. And Government Spending keeps this problem growing. The more money that is in circulation, the less the money is worth. Especially fiat money that is no longer backed in precious metals.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm

I agree with Oggy. I think the eastern revolutions will move west, and the United States will be under martial law. It will all be about economics too.

I also believe that this shit with Iran is the beginning of a self-fulfilled prophecy, taken from the bible/quran by extremist.

All could be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:32 pm

I get that, I'm just saying that gas is linked to everything else rising.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:36 pm

it is true. i don't deny that. But i was more talking about inflation, which is really a hidden tax when you think about it. The more government spends, the more the fed prints money, the lesser the value of our dollar becomes.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:22 pm

HEY! Are you prepping or not? Screw the other stuff. High gas prices won't cause what I am talking about. We will tap the oil lines if it got that bad becasue we know other alternatives are available. The Iran situation is to make money off the Americans by the Saudi's and our govt officials in office. Gas won't cause what I am talking about.

Let's stick to the topic at hand. DOOMSDAY! YAY OR NAY?
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Neigh.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:35 pm

jewzilla wrote:
Neigh.

We speak merican round here Jewzilla. Cmon dawg!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:59 am

Disasters always happen, just the 24 hour news cycle amplifies shit. When the economy crashes the worst part will be the social unrest in poor, minority communities as the government has kept them utterly reliant on welfare programs. I don't think it happens for a long time though. The house of cards wont collapse for a while longer yet. Nothing will happen out of the ordinary in 2012.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 am

Exactly, this year is no more or less significant then years past. Natural disasters are always possible. Economic collapse is always possible these days. There is absolutely no kind of "destiny" for 2012. Any events that take place will have nothing to do with the date it takes place on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:18 pm

It's kind funny how certain events happen this year, like the presidential race and the Olympics.

I do get worried though when military scenarios arise, just because it's 2012.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 pm

These military scenarios can blow up no matter what year it is. To pretend that a special date has any factor in that equation is just silly IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:31 pm

OU wrote:
These military scenarios can blow up no matter what year it is. To pretend that a special date has any factor in that equation is just silly IMO.

I know but just because it's 2012 it still worries me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Why? Because other crazies might buy into the hype and take extreme actions because of that? Or do you personally buy into the 2012 hype?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:36 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Why? Because other crazies might buy into the hype and take extreme actions because of that? Or do you personally buy into the 2012 hype?

It's because I smoked a joint once and it's made me incredibly paranoid.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:39 pm

well we can sit here and say it is stupid and that nothing is going to happen, but that is just as speculative as saying the world will definitely end. The truth is we don't know. How do you know that there isn't a huge piece to the puzzle about life on this planet that we are missing or haven't found yet?

All im saying is that there have clearly been major changes to this planet before, changes that have wiped off the dominant species on the planet before. And like they always say, history does repeat it's self. Not saying this is definitely the year, but eventually something will shake our very existence, wether that will be in this lifetime or not i have no clue. But people always think, "it could never happen to us, we are to advanced, too smart, nothing bad or crazy will ever happen".
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:45 pm

oggy420 wrote:
well we can sit here and say it is stupid and that nothing is going to happen, but that is just as speculative as saying the world will definitely end. The truth is we don't know. How do you know that there isn't a huge piece to the puzzle about life on this planet that we are missing or haven't found yet?

All im saying is that there have clearly been major changes to this planet before, changes that have wiped off the dominant species on the planet before. And like they always say, history does repeat it's self. Not saying this is definitely the year, but eventually something will shake our very existence, wether that will be in this lifetime or not i have no clue. But people always think, "it could never happen to us, we are to advanced, too smart, nothing bad or crazy will ever happen".
I'm not saying nothing will happen. I'm saying that IF something happens, it's not because it's the year 2012. That will not be a factor in whatever event takes place. What I'm saying is, things can happen ANY YEAR.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:34 pm

I just think something is bound to happen in the next 18 months to cause panic. not dec 21st though. Thats bullshit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:38 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I just think something is bound to happen in the next 18 months to cause panic. not dec 21st though. Thats bullshit!

I know what will happen, they'll cancel Mountain Dew which will lead me to hijack a Nuclear sub and cause WW3.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:25 pm

David Haye glasses Obama which causes renewed USA vs UK hostilities, everybody nukes everyone. Only Fedor and Brock survive, they mate, and the human race is renewed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who hear beleives   Who hear beleives - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who hear beleives
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next