Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works

Go down 
+6
KingsOwn19
Ninja
captain organic
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
OU
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:36 pm

OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
I'm for anybody beating Woodley. P4P most boring fighter in the sport
He's no more boring then say...GSP.
you know that he is

GSP is a lot easier on the eyes than woodley

don't like the fight, Woodley will probably drag him to the ground and hump him the whole fight. well see i guess
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Woodley was stuffed repeatedly by Daley. Nate should win this fight
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:37 pm

OU wrote:
Since being purchased by UFC parent company Zuffa LLC nearly a year ago, Strikeforce hasn't returned to San Jose, which hosted 12 of Strikeforce's first 17 events (and 18 of 58 overall). The promotion's most recent trip to San Jose came with "Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Cyborg," which drew a reported attendance of 9,059 and a live gate of $533,214 in January 2011.

Wish I lived close. $60 a ticket isn't bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:43 pm

MMA Gods, let Nate unleash some of that street fighter video game spin kick shit on Woodley's boring fucking face. He refuses to evolve. He is the black Fitch of Strikeforce. I hate his fucking face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
MMA Gods, let Nate unleash some of that street fighter video game spin kick shit on Woodley's boring fucking face. He refuses to evolve. He is the black Fitch of Strikeforce. I hate his fucking face.
How is that justice for a cheater who cost the UFC a main event?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Oh spare the cheater lecture, and I didn't lose any money and neither did you when Nate fucked up a Vs event that was doomed anyway. How many main events has Woodley cost us by stinking the joint out. Spinkick bad assery > laying on fools with a greasy shaved chest.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Oh spare the cheater lecture, and I didn't lose any money and neither did you when Nate fucked up a Vs event that was doomed anyway. How many main events has Woodley cost us by stinking the joint out. Spinkick bad assery > laying on fools with a greasy shaved chest.
Woodley didn't cost me any money either. He also didn't cheat. But somehow it's taboo to bring that up? I'm not the one trying to pull a fast one on the game.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Atleast Fitch makes a transition or two to keep the ref from standing up. Woodley has been lay n pray in it's purest form since the competition up'd. No attempt to advance position, not even weak GnP, no subs..it's a shame, when he was on the Challengers show this guy looked like he was going to be a killer and really have the full game. If only Nathan Coy got the decision that he deserved over Woodley than that would have halted the sleep train before it got started.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:54 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Atleast Fitch makes a transition or two to keep the ref from standing up. Woodley has been lay n pray in it's purest form since the competition up'd. No attempt to advance position, not even weak GnP, no subs..it's a shame, when he was on the Challengers show this guy looked like he was going to be a killer and really have the full game. If only Nathan Coy got the decision that he deserved over Woodley than that would have halted the sleep train before it got started.

Agreed. Tyrone Woodley is the worst lay and pray offender I have ever seen. Antonio Mckee might talk shit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Nate kill his face.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Woodley
Well it's official now Nate Marquardt and I will square off for the Title July 14th in Portland
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:19 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/6/4/3063627/ufc-nate-marquardt-testosterone-steroids-drug-test-strikeforce-mma-news
@MikeChiappetta
Mike Chiappetta MMA Today on The MMA Hour Nate Marquardt said he's no longer on TRT. I've been told when you start it, you're on it for life. So many questions.

Here's what Marquardt told Ariel Helwani today on the MMA Hour:

Quote :
"I didn't know if I was going to be able to fulfill my dreams going that route," he said. "I just feel it was so much of a hassle and stress with the commissions and all that, I guess, that the right thing for me to do right now is to choose not to do it. And you know, definitely I've pursued a lot of other stuff to try to help my health and a lot of it's helping. I feel great right now. I'm in really good shape, and that's not something I'm worried about right now."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 am

I really don't think quitting TRT makes you look any better, actually probably makes you look worse. Like you never really needed it to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works   Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Woodley vs Marquardt fight in works
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2