Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? Empty
PostSubject: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:17 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/4/4/2089661/pat-miletich-vs-roy-jones-jr-mma-fight-in-the-works-video

Quote :
"Every person's life has seasons. I'm a fighter; I still may fight, actually. Roy Jones Jr and I talk everyday, no, actually every week, about fighting each other and we've got some interested parties in that.

"We'd love to fight. It'd be a lot of fun. Two guys that ... I feel like he'll beat at least half of the guys in the top 10.

"Of course (it would be a mixed martial arts fight). Roy can get down, Roy can get down. No, Roy and I talk, honestly, once every couple weeks or whatever, once a month, at least, and we talk about fighting and making it happen and there are several interested parties and it would be a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:20 am

i could see it but how is Roy going to defend a TD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Evil or Very Mad Please no.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:33 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
+1... I was never for Couture vs Randy

I hate these boxing vs MMA fights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:50 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
+1... I was never for Couture vs Randy

I'd love to see Couture vs Randy tongue
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:53 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
+1... I was never for Couture vs Randy Toni

I'd love to see Couture vs Randy tongue
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:44 pm

No

It's sad to see Roy clamoring for paydays now. He's going to get decimated in Russia by Dennis Lebadev.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Ariel Helwani
Quote :
Pat just said the Roy Jones comment he said to @MiddleEasy was an April Fool's joke ... on April 2.

...ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:52 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ariel Helwani
Quote :
Pat just said the Roy Jones comment he said to @MiddleEasy was an April Fool's joke ... on April 2.

...ok

And the award for worst April fools joke goes to Pat Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ariel Helwani
Quote :

...ok

And the award for worst April fools joke goes to Pat Evil or Very Mad
LOL definitely
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Roy really has a death wish....

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:48 pm

Dumb, and no way Roy stops the shot, this will look like Randy vs Toney.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?   Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pat Miletich vs Roy Jones Jr MMA fight in the works?
Page 1 of 1