Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
Ludo
oggy420
Farmer1906
OU
josh200612
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Ludo wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
When do you start showing us how to pick up attractive women?

LOL hold on dude this is my first thread about this if I would of started years ago I would have better ones up be patient.

Given the stereotypes of what kinds of white girls black dudes are into, I feel obligated to give you a hard time about this

Given the stereotype that the band in your sig(I don't know who it is but just by the look of it I can tell it's some dumb metalcore/poprock shit) that the music is good I feel obligated to bust your balls by telling you it's gay.

Except for I don't think its good at all, I think the gifs are hilarious playa
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
How is providing sex starved bitches with the fix they need not the gentleman thing to do? Who taught you your manners? He is even offering his love to fat bitches, that's community service my man. Josh deserves a ribbon or something for his contributions to the community.

We're slowly witnessing Josh transform into a sexual predator.

Huh? These girls are 18-26.
Don't let "the man" limit you. You know that 17 year old strange feels just as good...or better.

I don't know Ali is starting to be a manlet, I'm worried he might become a beta.

Que ?

Basically just don't be the White Knight of the thread like you were at the beginning.

Did you just call me a cracker ?

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 DBY

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Internet_white_knight
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:01 pm

As I told you motherfuckers just give me a little time and my game will work on better looking bitches pics or links will be up soon. I'm haveing trouble talking to them all too many txts and emails now.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:07 pm

JOSH>you
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Anyone else willing to post their pieces?

I'll go next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Don't be shy men I know some of you do the online dating thing. Don't worry we don't have any White Knights on this board so they will never know.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Ugh I had a whole post full of pics but the faggoty forum wouldn't show the links. Gotta do it again. One at a time this time.

Jamee - on and off with this girl since I was 18. She is truly and utterly bat shit crazy. Hook up about every 3-5 years without fail. She stood me up on Valentines Day and I fucking hate her. OMG I love her.

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Imagejpeg_2_16

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Imagejpeg_2_15

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Imagejpeg_2_14

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:54 pm

I haven't tried online dating yet. I have thought about it for the last 2 weeks though. Whatchu guys think?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:55 pm

My exe wife. I hate her face and her soul. But I hooked back up with her in Dec a few times which has caused draaaaama behind the reason Ive flipped the fuck out on the forum. Ive been taking bitch drama out on you men and I am sorry. Sad Hugs.

[img]My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Imagejpeg_2_13[/img]

This is the best angle I have right now of her. I love the big ass factor. None of you men will relate, besides Josh. Yes, wolf is a secret member of yo tribe nigga.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:57 pm

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Imagejpeg_2_11

This is Britney, she is 23 and lives in a trailer. Also tapped in dec. never called her dead-fuck hoe ass back. You know those fucks that make make you feel cheap and worse about yourself...that was this one.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:58 pm

[img]My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Imagejpeg_2_10[/img]

Jordyn...shes a sexy latina that is a sure fire thang the next time I see her. Hoe factor of ten but whateva.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:59 pm

That ain't a big ass and u ain't down with OUR tribe yet homie. Maybe one day.....
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:01 pm

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Angel2

This barbie doll is Angel. I rang in da new year with that. I had high hopes for this being a long term thing, but it turns out shes fucking crazy too. Here are some other shots of her.

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Angel1

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Imagejpeg_2_19

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Imagejpeg_2_18
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:03 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
That ain't a big ass and u ain't down with OUR tribe yet homie. Maybe one day.....

Ugh...you gonna make me sign back into our old swinger site profile and collect pics from there to prove her ass factor...which will make me sad. Online dating is fun, and its even more fun when your wife is doing it with you.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:05 pm

This goofy chick was kim. 18. phenomenal in bed.
My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Imagejpeg_2_5

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Imagejpeg_3_3

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Imagejpeg_3_4

Please to meet ya mole. She was a cool ass chick. She had a mans at the time, a black dude, but she creeped with me and ended up getting a train ran on her by me and my homie. Id date her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:06 pm

thats all you bitches get for now.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:19 pm

bsrbie chick had a sweet ass. I've been debating so I might as well do it. I usually hollar at chicks I see around the ay. It fucks up certain situatuions when I'm done with them though. Gonna try this shit out soon.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Wolf coming in with the nudes had to slap the tag on it LOL! Yes me loves the booty and thick thighs MMMMM. BBC try it out brah it's pretty fun and interesting you will meet some pretty hot women and some you would of never met if you never signed on.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:01 pm

none of these came from online dating. Most I knew in person or through facebook/myspace, one I met in a heavy metal chat.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 am

I only got links to the pics so check em out if you want to.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/lucky317mel/photos

This one is already txting me this morning started at 8am

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 am

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/labellavita00/photos

This one is playing hard to get for the number but I'm working on it, talking to her now.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 am

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/K3LS0/photos

This one I'm falling in love with already she contacted me first and was on it.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 am

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/baby_girl0810/photos

This one I'm trying to work on but she seems really busy, she contacted me first cause she saw I was from Columbus and she is from Michigan but she soon found out I am a die hard Michigan fan.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:33 pm

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/JFo82/photos

Bout to seal the deal on this one right now.

Dem teddies.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:36 pm

josh200612 wrote:
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/baby_girl0810/photos

This one I'm trying to work on but she seems really busy, she contacted me first cause she saw I was from Columbus and she is from Michigan but she soon found out I am a die hard Michigan fan.

She's on that Jersey Shore shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!   My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My official online dating adventures guide etc NSFW!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next